sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Industrial loft

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    18 Posts 16 Posters 2.0k Views 16 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • N
      ninopiamonte
      last edited by

      Nice render.
      Maybe you could blacken the lamps & add reflection. πŸ˜‰

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • DVERGERD
        DVERGER
        last edited by

        A beautiful image.
        Where do you find items like the sofa or table ?
        Do you use 2pt perspective?
        Maybe a little reflection on the floor make the image more realistic.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • DanielD
          Daniel
          last edited by

          Looks great, Twan.

          My avatar is an anachronism.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • boofredlayB
            boofredlay
            last edited by

            Very nice scene.

            http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • N
              ninopiamonte
              last edited by

              @dverger said:

              A beautiful image.
              Where do you find items like the sofa or table ?
              Do you use 2pt perspective?
              Maybe a little reflection on the floor make the image more realistic.

              The furnitures he used are from DesignConnected, and they are free.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • KrisidiousK
                Krisidious
                last edited by

                Photo Realistic... No Really.

                By: Kristoff Rand
                Home DesignerUnique House Plans

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • pugz1983P
                  pugz1983
                  last edited by

                  Thanx for the nice comments and tips. I will give the floor some more reflection and will bump up the concrete on the ceiling.

                  I guess you are right that someone might bump their head when standing up when sitting on the left side of the sofa. I think this is a design vs usability question.

                  Greetz Twan

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • P
                    pibuz
                    last edited by

                    Ehi Twain! Wonderful scene and materials!!!!
                    I hope you don't mind if I played a little with your image: I gave it a little more contrast and I think it looks better.


                    render3_mod.jpg

                    WEB (ita) - https://filipposcarso.wixsite.com/ordinentropico

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • RichardR
                      Richard
                      last edited by

                      I probably like the lower contrast version. Well done mate - I certainly though would try and enliven the image, the dull pillows aren't helping. You could use something on the back wall left to introduce some colour, this would help balance the image too!

                      BTW nice job on the gal steel!!!!!!!

                      BUILTBRAND.COM.AU

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • Bryan KB
                        Bryan K
                        last edited by

                        Gah! Will I ever be this good? πŸ˜•

                        Well done! πŸ‘

                        See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • mitraniulianM
                          mitraniulian
                          last edited by

                          MORE THEN EXCELENT - i wold kill for a room like that πŸ˜‰

                          [floatl:6bgg5g3o]I come from the land of the easter sun[/floatl:6bgg5g3o]

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • allanxA
                            allanx
                            last edited by

                            Very real congrats...I also like pibuz version with contrast...

                            allanx

                            Portfolio

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • S
                              sinju
                              last edited by

                              Just a word : Fantastic ! πŸ˜„

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                              Register Login
                              • 1 / 1
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              Buy SketchPlus
                              Buy SUbD
                              Buy WrapR
                              Buy eBook
                              Buy Modelur
                              Buy Vertex Tools
                              Buy SketchCuisine
                              Buy FormFonts

                              Advertisement