sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    [Plugin Library] LibFredo6 - v16.2b - 22 Sep 26

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Plugins
    2.3k Posts 585 Posters 9.8m Views 587 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • E
      epetit91
      last edited by

      When I run "Check for Updates" for LibFredo6-Configuration, nothing happens.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • E
        epetit91
        last edited by epetit91

        SketchUcation toolset installed : 5.0.8
        Extensions : Fredo6_Curviloft, Fredo6_FredoTools, Fredo6_JointPushPull, Fredo6_RoundCorner
        When I run, nothing happens (no dialogs errors).
        All license are OK

        When I run the Ruby Console and execute the Corner plugin, for example, this is what I get :
        Error: #<NoMethodError: undefined method plugin_list' for Traductor::Scanning:Class> /var/folders/wr/cl77xmh96bbdjh00dl5shws00000gn/T/com.sketchup.SketchUp.2017.eric/Fredo6_LibFredo6_TemporaryFiles/data6.rb:20:in launch_action'
        /users/eric/library/application support/sketchup 2017/sketchup/plugins/fredo6_!libfredo6/lib6plugin.rbe:244:in launch_action' /users/eric/library/application support/sketchup 2017/sketchup/plugins/fredo6_roundcorner/bootstrap_roundcorner.rbe:81:in launch_action'
        /users/eric/library/application support/sketchup 2017/sketchup/plugins/fredo6_roundcorner/bootstrap_roundcorner.rbe:96:in block in startup' /users/eric/library/application support/sketchup 2017/sketchup/plugins/fredo6_!libfredo6/lib6plugin.rbe:1463:in call'
        /users/eric/library/application support/sketchup 2017/sketchup/plugins/fredo6_!libfredo6/lib6plugin.rbe:1463:in command_invoke' /users/eric/library/application support/sketchup 2017/sketchup/plugins/fredo6_!libfredo6/lib6plugin.rbe:1443:in block (2 levels) in build_config_commands'
        /users/eric/library/application support/sketchup 2017/sketchup/plugins/fredo6_!libfredo6/lib6traductor.rbe:1573:in call' /users/eric/library/application support/sketchup 2017/sketchup/plugins/fredo6_!libfredo6/lib6traductor.rbe:1573:in block in add_command'
        SketchUp:1:in `call'

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • B
          Bublifuk21
          last edited by

          Hi, I have a problem. I would like to add Fredoscale plugin, which works with LibFredo6 15.9 or higher. My latest LibFredo6 is 15.8 and all your plugins works perfectly. After installation the newest 16.2 version, no one plugins works. I see icons, they have a color, but do not works. What should I do to fix it? Thank you very much.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • TIGT
            TIG Moderator
            last edited by

            @epetit91
            You are on a MAC ?
            Does the error msg's folder exist:
            /var/folders/wr/cl77xmh96bbdjh00dl5shws00000gn/T/com.sketchup.SketchUp.2017.eric/Fredo6_LibFredo6_TemporaryFiles
            If so what are its contents ?

            TIG

            E 2 Replies Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • B
              Bublifuk21
              last edited by

              No, I have standard Windows 7 Ultimate. All Fredo plugins works well with LibFredo 15.8. But Fredo Scale works only with LibFredo 15.9 or higher. So I downloaded the newest LibFredo 16.2 and everything stop to work. I see icons, but they are inactive. One picture is with installed libFredo 15.8 and function plugins, another one is with LiFredo 16.2 I can see also FredoScale icons, but no plugin is working
              LibFredo 15.8.jpg
              LibFredo 16.2.jpg

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • TIGT
                TIG Moderator
                last edited by TIG

                @bublifuk21
                That OS question wasn't directed to you.
                But your super-old Windows version installation is likely to cause issues - I'm surprised it's worked well up to now...
                @fredo6 will undoubtedly have some to add...

                TIG

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • fredo6F
                  fredo6
                  last edited by

                  When you have issues with the installation of LibFredo6, can you report the utput of the command menu: Window > LibFredo6 Settings > Fredo6 Plugin Information for Sketchucation Support

                  This just tells what is your configuration in terms of version installed, Sketchup version, platform, etc...

                  Otherwise, it is very difficult to help.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • E
                    epetit91 @TIG
                    last edited by

                    @TIG said:

                    /var/folders/wr/cl77xmh96bbdjh00dl5shws00000gn/T/com.sketchup.SketchUp.2017.eric/Fredo6_LibFredo6_TemporaryFiles

                    Yes, I am on Mac (MacOS 10.12.6)
                    I have been using Fredo plugins since 2022 and have never encountered a single problem. This issue only appeared after the latest update to FredoLib.
                    TThe contents of the /var/folders/wr/cl77xmh96bbdjh00dl5shws00000gn/T/com.sketchup.SketchUp.2017.eric/Fredo6_LibFredo6_TemporaryFiles: folder is as follow :

                    drwxr-xr-x 6 eric staff 204 30 sep 08:07 .
                    drwxr-xr-x 10 eric staff 340 30 sep 09:01 ..
                    drwxr-xr-x 2 eric staff 68 29 sep 21:11 Images
                    drwxr-xr-x 2 eric staff 68 29 sep 21:11 LibFredo6_Textures
                    drwxr-xr-x 27 eric staff 918 30 sep 08:57 Traces
                    -rw-r--r-- 1 eric staff 3988 30 sep 08:57 data6.rb

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • TIGT
                      TIG Moderator
                      last edited by

                      @fredo ?

                      TIG

                      E 2 Replies Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • E
                        epetit91 @TIG
                        last edited by

                        @TIG If this can help you, here you will find the data6.rb from the /var/folders/wr/cl77xmh96bbdjh00dl5shws00000gn/T/com.sketchup.SketchUp.2017.eric/Fredo6_LibFredo6_TemporaryFiles folder
                        data6.rb

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • E
                          epetit91 @TIG
                          last edited by

                          @TIG I restored LibFredo 15.8e, and everything is working perfectly again. The problem definitely stems from the latest version, 16.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • E
                            epetit91 @TIG
                            last edited by

                            @TIG To summarize: everything works perfectly up to version 16.1a.
                            With version 16.1g, SketchUp crashes.
                            With version 16.2a/b, no plugins work.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • TIGT
                              TIG Moderator
                              last edited by

                              @fredo6 ??

                              TIG

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                              Register Login
                              • 1
                              • 2
                              • 3
                              • 4
                              • 5
                              • 113
                              • 114
                              • 2 / 114
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              Buy SketchPlus
                              Buy SUbD
                              Buy WrapR
                              Buy eBook
                              Buy Modelur
                              Buy Vertex Tools
                              Buy SketchCuisine
                              Buy FormFonts

                              Advertisement