sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    The SCF Guides to Post Processing [TUTORIAL]

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved SketchUp Tutorials
    sketchup
    67 Posts 31 Posters 28.1k Views 31 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • R
      rhankc
      last edited by

      appreciate it Rob,.

      Hank

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • K
        kwistenbiebel
        last edited by

        great resource !
        Rob, your tuts are a great contribution :thup:
        Thanks for that.

        poster-kwistenbiebel

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • C
          cgndc
          last edited by

          Just wanted to add another thanks -- great job!!

          poster-cgndc

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • EdsonE
            Edson
            last edited by

            hi rob,

            thanks for the printable version. i was having a hard time trying to print the previous one and, i must confess, feeling a little dumb as i was not having any luck at it. just as i was about to send you a pm i found this version.

            this a great tutorial. i look forward to the next one.

            edson mahfuz, architect| porto alegre • brasil
            http://www.mahfuz.arq.br

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • R
              robmoors
              last edited by

              Thanks for all the positive feedback guys, it's much appreciated. And I see that even the printable version has been downloaded quite a bit.

              Anyway nr 2 is in the works, trust me! Though at the moment, uni is stuffing work down my mouth in massive kwantities. So my hands are tied. Sorry.

              Anyway thanks for the feedback and patience. Nr 2 is coming soon!

              Rob Moors
              Architecture Student

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • K
                kenzarch
                last edited by

                Very helpful, thank you.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • G
                  greatcurve
                  last edited by

                  Is there a reason I can't access the tutorial? Apparently it's hosted on the old board on which I am not registered. Can someone repost it so it's accessible?

                  Thanks,
                  Chase

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • GaieusG
                    Gaieus
                    last edited by

                    @greatcurve said:

                    Is there a reason I can't access the tutorial? Apparently it's hosted on the old board on which I am not registered. Can someone repost it so it's accessible?

                    Thanks,
                    Chase

                    Chase, thanks for this "report".
                    I have fixed the link and now you (and everyone for that matter) should aqccess the file.

                    Sigh... These little "tricks" with a transfer!

                    Please, keep reporting any issues you may find. Thanks again

                    Gai...

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • G
                      greatcurve
                      last edited by

                      No, thank you!

                      I look for and save as many of these tuts as I can.

                      Chase

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • O
                        oecodesignator
                        last edited by

                        Hey! Thanks for taking time to teach us, Rob. Quite extensive but it beats bushwacking for a method all by your lonesome. Needless to say...More! More!...

                        Ain't it a grrrreat day!

                        RICO

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • P
                          PKast
                          last edited by

                          I just found this. That was a remarkable tutorial. It looks like a lot of work and so I'm not totally surprised to not find the 2nd installment.

                          Thanks for the absolute brilliant tutorial.

                          Peter Kastmiler

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • C
                            CurryPork
                            last edited by

                            Hi, I really want to see those PDF tutorials, but is it me or those links don't work at all.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • F
                              fossa
                              last edited by

                              Hello all

                              I'm new to this forum stuff but am I missing something, I'm not seeing the links to download the guide. If someone could point to where to download the post processing guide I would really appreciate it.

                              Regarding the first post's that were back in November, if you are still needing material for your guide, I would be happy to submit some of my work for you to use. Some examples can be seen at midwestsg.blogspot.com. Please keep in mind that I'm still working on that blog and have done several other su renders that are not showing there, I'll update my picasa account on Monday with the others.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • R
                                remus
                                last edited by

                                A lot of the attachments were on a seperate server before, they're currently being moved across to a new server.

                                http://remusrendering.wordpress.com/

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • F
                                  fossa
                                  last edited by

                                  I hope Rob doesn't mind me doing this....

                                  The corrected link to the post processing guide is

                                  http://sketchucation.com/forums/scf/sas/Tutorials/The%20SCF%20Guide%20to%20Post%20Processing%20-%20Intermediate%20-%20Part%201.pdf

                                  Great guide...looking forward to the next one.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • GaieusG
                                    Gaieus
                                    last edited by

                                    Thanks Larry, I have also corrected the original link (there are so many to correct that it will take a while to finish wirth all)

                                    Gai...

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • pugz1983P
                                      pugz1983
                                      last edited by

                                      Hey Rob,

                                      As a fellow Dutchman I'wanted to ask you for a dutch version of your tutorial. I'm also wondering if you van help me putting tree is via Photoshop. Maybe a small non tech tutorial.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • J
                                        Julius
                                        last edited by

                                        what happened to rob? why this topic stopped?

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • boofredlayB
                                          boofredlay
                                          last edited by

                                          Rob left the SCF long ago for reasons yet to be revealed.
                                          (Meaning I am not entirely sure why).

                                          http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • EdsonE
                                            Edson
                                            last edited by

                                            SCF was not big enough for two dutchmen so we had to let one go...

                                            edson mahfuz, architect| porto alegre • brasil
                                            http://www.mahfuz.arq.br

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 4
                                            • 1 / 4
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement