.veg files.
-
G'day folks,
I have located an old usb drive with plants in various styles and file formats, some 2d others 3d and some intended as simple face me items.
Some old XFrog stuff might be usable now but there are some .veg files that I have no recollection of tbh.
Does anyone know of a method to open/convert this format?
I know it is something to do with a Sony video format but that's all. -
Try this site...
https://filext.com/file-extension/VEG -
Thanks, TIG.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register LoginAdvertisement