Testing.
-
A scene imported to try the new settings available.

-
Different View. I left the exterior of this scene open, apparently there is a light on in the bathroom.

-
Moving on.

-
As always, very good stuff, Mike!
-
Thanks, fair enuff but must do better.

-
Still trying to find a method for rendering a tv/pc screen. Side illumination with this but it is not really there, any suggestions folks?
Rendering from behind while altering the opacity of the image does work, but not ALL the time.

-
Yeah, I feel your pain. How about, as a quick hack, I add an option to use the texture in the base color slot for emission too? The long-term solution is texture emission, but that's a bunch more work. This is a quick fix.
-
Not pain imho, just slow movement and THAT is the beta game in one. I have an idea I want to put past you BUT, need to work out how to illustrate it reasonable. I'll post here in a bit and see what you think.
The idea came from a downloaded .max scene. -
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register LoginAdvertisement