Converted Blender model as seen by Rayscaper.
-
I download scenes from various sources just to challenge myself. Blender sites are pretty generous and some Evermotion items are available to, even free at times.
The scene I like most is a blender project called the shed, another is hidden alley. I opened the view in Rayscaper but as you will see, Sketchup does not demonstrate all mats properly but, Rayscaper "see's" the missing mats. Yes I gave some finishes to the glass for example but the auto exposure has taken away even that need and I am amazed all over again how good this beta IS.


Yes there are things to adjust but straight out of the box.
Thanks Thomas, brilliant. -
Good stuff @mike-amos !
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register LoginAdvertisement