sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Last game of the day.

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    12 Posts 5 Posters 3.8k Views 5 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Mike AmosM
      Mike Amos
      last edited by

      Ta mate, I agree the light level needs altering.

      Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • david_hD
        david_h
        last edited by

        Beautiful. I've done a few Chess sets myself. Not to nit pick, but the King begins the game on his opposite color.

        If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • Mike AmosM
          Mike Amos
          last edited by

          Thanks mate, I know about the board/pieces/positions.

          I left it incorrect as a joke inside the render.

          Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • Bryan KB
            Bryan K
            last edited by

            @mike amos said:

            Thanks mate, I know about the board/pieces/positions.

            I left it incorrect as a joke inside the render.

            πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I didn't even notice. I'm kind of embarrassed.

            See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • david_hD
              david_h
              last edited by

              @unknownuser said:

              Thanks mate, I know about the board/pieces/positions.

              I left it incorrect as a joke inside the render.

              Oh. Well. Carry on then. I guess I didn't get the joke.
              πŸ’š

              If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • Mike AmosM
                Mike Amos
                last edited by

                Thanks folks, a bit left field perhaps.

                Next attempts.


                ?

                Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • ntxdaveN
                  ntxdave
                  last edited by

                  Me like! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

                  Press F1...thank me later

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • Bryan KB
                    Bryan K
                    last edited by

                    Ohhh, nice! πŸ‘

                    But no coasters? Barbarian! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

                    See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • HornOxxH
                      HornOxx
                      last edited by

                      well done πŸ‘

                      never trust a skinny cook

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • Mike AmosM
                        Mike Amos
                        last edited by

                        Thanks folks, much appreciated. πŸ‘

                        Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1 / 1
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Buy SketchPlus
                        Buy SUbD
                        Buy WrapR
                        Buy eBook
                        Buy Modelur
                        Buy Vertex Tools
                        Buy SketchCuisine
                        Buy FormFonts

                        Advertisement