sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    House Flowers

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    17 Posts 10 Posters 6.7k Views 10 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • HornOxxH
      HornOxx
      last edited by

      πŸ‘ I remember this lovely model as well! Still so nice!

      never trust a skinny cook

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • boofredlayB
        boofredlay
        last edited by

        Thanks guys. Can't believe it has been 11 years since I made these.

        http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • locoL
          loco
          last edited by

          I remember this too, how time flies 😲

          Windows 10, gpu rtx 3060 12gb ram, cpu AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 64gb ram, SketchUp 2022, Twinmotion 2022. My Little Tutorial

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • L
            L i am
            last edited by

            Are those "flowers" are your concept?
            (edited) but anyway its not until I enlaged the image and did do a bit of.....a........"Wow"

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • boofredlayB
              boofredlay
              last edited by

              @l i am said:

              Are those "flowers" are your concept?
              (edited) but anyway its not until I enlaged the image and did do a bit of.....a........"Wow"

              Thanks.

              Not my concept no. They are designed after a Mattias Adolfsson drawing.

              https://pro2-bar-s3-cdn-cf1.myportfolio.com/a627b0f79823b97a2dc9b7da172899b1/9869d6dc37f71168827cea64_rw_600.jpg?h=6d0e20ca592d4b6524f7dcabbc0f65a1

              http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • boofredlayB
                boofredlay
                last edited by

                Hey, I actually found the original post just now.

                403 Forbidden

                favicon

                (sketchucation.com)

                http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • L
                  L i am
                  last edited by

                  Does not mater mate, when I saw the small image I thought what a great concept. The render and modelling and texture translation is superb πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • boofredlayB
                    boofredlay
                    last edited by

                    Thank you.

                    http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • Mike AmosM
                      Mike Amos
                      last edited by

                      I can remember those too, a bit of a blast from the past. Renders like these are what got me into rendering and I am still on the journey. Thank you. πŸ‘Š

                      Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • boofredlayB
                        boofredlay
                        last edited by

                        Thanks Mike.

                        http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • duanekempD
                          duanekemp
                          last edited by

                          This, I believe, has become iconic for all those who saw it the first time. Burns into memory as outstanding and holds up just as well today as back then. Bravo.

                          Duane Kemp

                          Kemp Productions
                          Puidoux, Switzerland
                          Gallery:
                          https://duanekemp.artstation.com/

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • majidM
                            majid
                            last edited by

                            @duanekemp said:

                            This, I believe, has become iconic for all those who saw it the first time. It Burns into memory as outstanding and holds up just as well today as back then. Bravo.
                            Definitely!

                            My inspiring A, B, Sketches book: https://sketchucation.com/shop/books/intermediate/2612-alphabet-inspired-sketches--inspiring-drills-for-architects--3d-artists-and-designers-

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • boofredlayB
                              boofredlay
                              last edited by

                              Thanks guys.

                              http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • G
                                garystan
                                last edited by

                                boofredlay :
                                You get 20 points for imagination. Nice !!
                                garystan

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • tuna1957T
                                  tuna1957
                                  last edited by

                                  πŸ‘ like to see older work being revisited

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                  Register Login
                                  • 1 / 1
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  Buy SketchPlus
                                  Buy SUbD
                                  Buy WrapR
                                  Buy eBook
                                  Buy Modelur
                                  Buy Vertex Tools
                                  Buy SketchCuisine
                                  Buy FormFonts

                                  Advertisement