sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Office - More render practice

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    14 Posts 6 Posters 2.7k Views 6 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Bryan KB
      Bryan K
      last edited by

      Here is the first version I rendered.


      2nd+floor.jpg

      See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • N
        nlipovac
        last edited by

        @bryan k said:

        Here is the first version I rendered.

        I like this one better. πŸ˜‰

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • tuna1957T
          tuna1957
          last edited by

          I'll second nlipovac. Like the lighting effect much better.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • Bryan KB
            Bryan K
            last edited by

            @tuna1957 said:

            I'll second nlipovac. Like the lighting effect much better.

            πŸ‘ Thanks tuna and nlipovac!

            This is how I would like to do all my renders. Several different effects to see which turns out best.

            See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • Mike AmosM
              Mike Amos
              last edited by

              I agree, the lighting brings more, character' to the second render. More than getting there mate.

              Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • Bryan KB
                Bryan K
                last edited by

                Thanks Mike. πŸ‘

                See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • L
                  L i am
                  last edited by

                  I dont want too throw a spanner in the works but I much prefere the first one. Obviously it is subjective and I dont want an argument with mike πŸ˜„ But I would think a minimalist space is not suited to charactor by its very essence.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • Bryan KB
                    Bryan K
                    last edited by

                    Thanks L I am. I like them both.

                    As I said, my ideal render would be to do all of my renders differently using different lighting. I really like how different settings produce what is essentially a surprising and different perception. πŸ‘

                    See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • allanxA
                      allanx
                      last edited by

                      I like the color of the first one too...nice render overall. Keep it up.

                      Portfolio

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • Bryan KB
                        Bryan K
                        last edited by

                        Thanks allenx. πŸ‘

                        See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1 / 1
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Buy SketchPlus
                        Buy SUbD
                        Buy WrapR
                        Buy eBook
                        Buy Modelur
                        Buy Vertex Tools
                        Buy SketchCuisine
                        Buy FormFonts

                        Advertisement