sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Problem with V-ray

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved V-Ray
    renderpluginsextensions
    8 Posts 2 Posters 5.6k Views 2 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • P
      port
      last edited by

      Every time I try to render I get this error in this model, I tried it with other models and it render fine.
      plz help me here! 😒 😒


      this is my problem!

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • Dave RD
        Dave R
        last edited by

        Did you try contacting the folks at Chaos Group?

        Etaoin Shrdlu

        %

        (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

        G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

        M30

        %

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • P
          port
          last edited by

          @dave r said:

          Did you try contacting the folks at Chaos Group?

          I'm waiting for the answer

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • Dave RD
            Dave R
            last edited by

            The fact that this only occurs with this model suggests there's something wrong with the model. Perhaps some issue with textures.

            Etaoin Shrdlu

            %

            (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

            G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

            M30

            %

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • P
              port
              last edited by

              @dave r said:

              The fact that this only occurs with this model suggests there's something wrong with the model. Perhaps some issue with textures.

              I'm waiting for your answer

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • P
                port
                last edited by

                @dave r said:

                The fact that this only occurs with this model suggests there's something wrong with the model. Perhaps some issue with textures.

                What do you think I can do to repair it?

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • Dave RD
                  Dave R
                  last edited by

                  @port said:

                  I'm waiting for your answer

                  Why are you waiting for my answer. You should be waiting for an answer from Chaos Group's technical support. You said you are waiting for an answer from them, right?

                  @port said:

                  What do you think I can do to repair it?

                  Short of getting a response from the Vray people, if I were you, I'd start investigating the the problem model. Remove custom textures and see if you can get the render to complete. Look at what works in your other models. Compare them to this one and see what is different.

                  Etaoin Shrdlu

                  %

                  (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

                  G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

                  M30

                  %

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • P
                    port
                    last edited by

                    @dave r said:

                    @port said:

                    I'm waiting for your answer

                    Why are you waiting for my answer. You should be waiting for an answer from Chaos Group's technical support. You said you are waiting for an answer from them, right?

                    sorry, the message was repeated without the previous correction

                    @port said:

                    What do you think I can do to repair it?

                    Short of getting a response from the Vray people, if I were you, I'd start investigating the the problem model. Remove custom textures and see if you can get the render to complete. Look at what works in your other models. Compare them to this one and see what is different.

                    thank you so much! I'm trying to clean the model as much as I can to see what happens

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                    Register Login
                    • 1 / 1
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    Buy SketchPlus
                    Buy SUbD
                    Buy WrapR
                    Buy eBook
                    Buy Modelur
                    Buy Vertex Tools
                    Buy SketchCuisine
                    Buy FormFonts

                    Advertisement