sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    University Project

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    16 Posts 9 Posters 3.0k Views 9 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • boofredlayB
      boofredlay
      last edited by

      Here is the first in a set of images I am doing for a project that is currently under construction. We did the design and construction drawings in such a manner I did not have the go ahead to spend time on proper renderings. Now I do.

      The building to the left is a renovation and the rest is an addition. I will add more images as I get them produced.

      SketchUp
      Twilight
      Fotosketcher
      Photoshop

      We have also been approved to get Lumion and a new machine to run it properly so I will be upping my game soon.


      Morton Hall.jpg

      http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • tuna1957T
        tuna1957
        last edited by

        Excellent πŸ‘ .

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • pbacotP
          pbacot
          last edited by

          Great looking. Do I see "PhotoSketch" (or what's it called) or PS work?

          MacOSX MojaveSketchUp Pro v19 Twilight v2 Thea v3 PowerCADD

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • boofredlayB
            boofredlay
            last edited by

            πŸ‘ Yep, Fotosketcher. I listed the programs used above.

            Thanks guys.

            http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • pbacotP
              pbacot
              last edited by

              Doh. Sorry. I like the Twilight SketchUp overlay function.

              MacOSX MojaveSketchUp Pro v19 Twilight v2 Thea v3 PowerCADD

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • Bryan KB
                Bryan K
                last edited by

                Nice!

                See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • L
                  L i am
                  last edited by

                  Realy nice work, it sure has that hand rendered look πŸ‘ πŸ‘

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • majidM
                    majid
                    last edited by

                    I really like the mood.

                    My inspiring A, B, Sketches book: https://sketchucation.com/shop/books/intermediate/2612-alphabet-inspired-sketches--inspiring-drills-for-architects--3d-artists-and-designers-

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • boofredlayB
                      boofredlay
                      last edited by

                      Here are a few more views.


                      Morton-Hall-2.jpg


                      Morton-Hall-3.jpg


                      Morton-Hall-4.jpg

                      http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • ntxdaveN
                        ntxdave
                        last edited by

                        πŸ‘ πŸ‘

                        Press F1...thank me later

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • tuna1957T
                          tuna1957
                          last edited by

                          really great stuff πŸ‘ πŸ‘

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • cheddaC
                            chedda
                            last edited by

                            Good job has that architectural style.

                            Kraken Wrangler https://www.flickr.com/photos/132441293@N03/

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • Mike AmosM
                              Mike Amos
                              last edited by

                              Very nice, looks like a great place to be.

                              Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • boofredlayB
                                boofredlay
                                last edited by

                                Thanks!

                                http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • boofredlayB
                                  boofredlay
                                  last edited by

                                  Last 2 in the set.


                                  Morton-Hall-5.jpg


                                  Morton-Hall-6.jpg

                                  http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • boofredlayB
                                    boofredlay
                                    last edited by

                                    Construction is going well. I took a couple photos and tried to match the perspective of the rendering.
                                    Here is a progress shot, before - during and future.


                                    Before_During_Future.jpg

                                    http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0

                                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                    With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                    Register Login
                                    • 1 / 1
                                    • First post
                                      Last post
                                    Buy SketchPlus
                                    Buy SUbD
                                    Buy WrapR
                                    Buy eBook
                                    Buy Modelur
                                    Buy Vertex Tools
                                    Buy SketchCuisine
                                    Buy FormFonts

                                    Advertisement