sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Shiny Metal

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    23 Posts 11 Posters 9.1k Views 11 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Dave RD
      Dave R
      last edited by

      @jo-ke said:

      still using KT/Twilight for 10 years now

      I guess it's been at least that long with KT for me, too. Actually longer since I started with it before the 2008 version.

      Etaoin Shrdlu

      %

      (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

      G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

      M30

      %

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • majidM
        majid
        last edited by

        My journey to photo-real renders began using KT2007 version and 2008 version was a great leap forward. I was always know about the "phess" ( I guess it has been the great ancestor of KT)

        My inspiring A, B, Sketches book: https://sketchucation.com/shop/books/intermediate/2612-alphabet-inspired-sketches--inspiring-drills-for-architects--3d-artists-and-designers-

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • hellnbakH
          hellnbak
          last edited by

          Dave,

          Beautiful work πŸ‘

          BTW, I'll give you five bucks for a copy of all your texture libraries (mainly the wood stuff, I really suck at wood stuff and can never find what I need anywhere online).

          I'm talking cash!

          Steve

          "Politicians are just like diapers -- they need to be changed often, and for the same reason"

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

          Register Login
          • 1
          • 2
          • 2 / 2
          • First post
            Last post
          Buy SketchPlus
          Buy SUbD
          Buy WrapR
          Buy eBook
          Buy Modelur
          Buy Vertex Tools
          Buy SketchCuisine
          Buy FormFonts

          Advertisement