sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Apartment house interiors

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    32 Posts 18 Posters 6.0k Views 18 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • HornOxxH
      HornOxx
      last edited by

      ... better than real πŸ˜„ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

      never trust a skinny cook

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • Mike AmosM
        Mike Amos
        last edited by

        I don't know what render you use but, you make the most of it, I doff my cap to you Sir.

        Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • PixeroP
          Pixero
          last edited by

          Thanks. I use Thea render.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • tuna1957T
            tuna1957
            last edited by

            simply stunning πŸ‘

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • boofredlayB
              boofredlay
              last edited by

              Questions:
              Is the light fixture over the coffee table / sofa area supposed to hang that low? Seems it would be a head banger.
              The first image, is there no baseboard moulding for a reason?

              Again, fantastic renderings.

              http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • PixeroP
                Pixero
                last edited by

                Thanks! @boofredlay: Yeah. I just placed it so it would look good in the rendering. And you're right about the baseboard moulding. I forgot it... and the client didn't want me to add it.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • Bryan KB
                  Bryan K
                  last edited by

                  Excellent design and render!

                  See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • jiminy-billy-bobJ
                    jiminy-billy-bob
                    last edited by

                    Very nice!

                    25% off Skatter for SketchUcation Premium Members

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • D
                      db11
                      last edited by

                      Nice design and very high quality work. Great texturing and rendering. Beautiful!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • C
                        cuttingedge
                        last edited by

                        very nice composition & lovely renders..

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • R
                          rv1974
                          last edited by

                          Renders are too.. dry, I guess because of lacking reflection component in material setup. I noticed it's a common weak link in Thea output. Plus some extra S-curve would add a lot.
                          But in general, very pleasant project πŸ‘

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • PixeroP
                            Pixero
                            last edited by

                            @rv1974 said:

                            Renders are too.. dry, I guess because of lacking reflection component in material setup. I noticed it's a common weak link in Thea output. Plus some extra S-curve would add a lot.
                            But in general, very pleasant project πŸ‘

                            Materials are reflective.
                            But, here in Sweden it is quite popular with matte finish so it isn't very pronounced.
                            The renders are also color matched and LUT'ed and does have a S curve. I didn't make it stronger to lose detail in the shadow parts. I guess you wanted it stronger.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • R
                              rv1974
                              last edited by

                              Try Corona, it delivers reflections globally- from Vanuatu to Laplandia πŸ˜„
                              https://corona-renderer.com/forum/index.php?topic=17661.0
                              https://corona-renderer.com/forum/index.php?topic=17082.0
                              https://corona-renderer.com/forum/index.php?topic=17678.0

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • jo-keJ
                                jo-ke
                                last edited by

                                very good work. I like it a lot.

                                http://www.zz7.de

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • Bryan KB
                                  Bryan K
                                  last edited by

                                  @pixero said:

                                  Materials are reflective.
                                  But, here in Sweden it is quite popular with matte finish so it isn't very pronounced.

                                  That is interesting information. I did not know that. Thanks for that.

                                  See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • majidM
                                    majid
                                    last edited by

                                    @rv1974 said:

                                    Try Corona, it delivers reflections globally- from Vanuatu to Laplandia πŸ˜„
                                    https://corona-renderer.com/forum/index.php?topic=17661.0
                                    https://corona-renderer.com/forum/index.php?topic=17082.0
                                    https://corona-renderer.com/forum/index.php?topic=17678.0

                                    I've tried it... the Sketchup plugin was still to young to include lots of engine capablities... and I must confess that Thea is miles ahead...both engine and plugin I mean. One may compare all features both engine have and also tries different scenes to have a better comparision..

                                    My inspiring A, B, Sketches book: https://sketchucation.com/shop/books/intermediate/2612-alphabet-inspired-sketches--inspiring-drills-for-architects--3d-artists-and-designers-

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • R
                                      rv1974
                                      last edited by

                                      I meant max version of course. The same with Vray.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • cottyC
                                        cotty
                                        last edited by

                                        Lovely images!!

                                        my SketchUp gallery

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • kimi kimiK
                                          kimi kimi
                                          last edited by

                                          Nice work!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • PixeroP
                                            Pixero
                                            last edited by

                                            Thank you all.

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 2 / 2
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement