sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    โš ๏ธ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    SubD examples and models

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved SUbD
    renderpluginsextensions
    1.7k Posts 81 Posters 2.1m Views 79 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • pilouP
      pilou
      last edited by

      Just for test DeepArt! ๐Ÿ’š
      Don't be impatient result is very long to obtain! (I have left after 10 seconds) ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
      (never received a mail : i clicked on "My images" button many hours after so I can't say how long this be done - I suppose you must be registered! ) ๐Ÿค“

      https://deepart-io.s3.amazonaws.com/cache/d3/9d/d39d7a2759d65f0f3ed4929c50be9340.jpg

      this following was used as "painter" ! ๐Ÿ˜‰

      https://deepart-io.s3.amazonaws.com/s/DhZEGHagnqQdKAjSULuXNyVct.jpeg

      Frenchy Pilou
      Is beautiful that please without concept!
      My Little site :)

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • HornOxxH
        HornOxx
        last edited by

        I'm still playing with this Bobby Car just for fun series ๐Ÿ˜„ today there's a german variation on the line ...
        https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/3509b903-a64a-489c-ba0a-7530f749720a/German-Bobby-Car


        _GER_BigBobbyCar_1600.jpg

        never trust a skinny cook

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • L
          L i am
          last edited by

          Hi Hornoxx, would you mind giving us a look at the model before you subdivided? I am curious about SubD.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • tuna1957T
            tuna1957
            last edited by

            HornOxx, Oh my..... the VW is even cooler than the Rolls ! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • cottyC
              cotty
              last edited by

              The good old T1, nice series!

              my SketchUp gallery

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • HornOxxH
                HornOxx
                last edited by

                ... thanks to all - I am glad, that you have fun with this small series ๐Ÿ˜„
                I recently started with the original Bobby, which was thought to be this famous "Sunday Afternoon" practice only ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜„

                @l i am said:

                ... I am curious about SubD.
                ... which is worth it in all cases - but beware!!! someone here once wrote: Danger of Addiction! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„
                L i am, gladly I share the Proxy "break down" model here, which is actually only half the car ๐Ÿ˜„ (the finished Model is already placed in the 3D warehouse and linked above)

                @ Pilou : great and funny art work above ๐Ÿ˜„

                Best


                AO_1600.jpg


                _GER_BigBobbyCar_Proxy.skp

                never trust a skinny cook

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • JQLJ
                  JQL
                  last edited by

                  You should go into production with these hornoxx. I guess if you won't, someone else will...

                  www.casca.pt
                  Visit us on facebook!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • L
                    L i am
                    last edited by

                    @jql said:

                    You should go into production with these hornoxx. I guess if you won't, someone else will...

                    Agreed Jql, that is really nice work, and such an appealing design/Designs. I would do some research and find a manufacturer. Hornoxx I you are thinking of doing that I would delete your 3D warehouse models ASAP ๐Ÿ˜‰

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • alvisA
                      alvis
                      last edited by

                      Chair.


                      3.jpg


                      4.jpg

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • HornOxxH
                        HornOxx
                        last edited by

                        ... again a cool model - and so well suited for SubD ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜„
                        btw - thanks for your great and so informative video tut !!
                        http://sketchucation.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=69057#p630799

                        never trust a skinny cook

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • alvisA
                          alvis
                          last edited by

                          Thank you. Your kids car is very cool. Childhood ...

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • L
                            liam887
                            last edited by

                            @hornoxx said:

                            ... thanks to all - I am glad, that you have fun with this small series ๐Ÿ˜„
                            I recently started with the original Bobby, which was thought to be this famous "Sunday Afternoon" practice only ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜„

                            @l i am said:

                            ... I am curious about SubD.
                            ... which is worth it in all cases - but beware!!! someone here once wrote: Danger of Addiction! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„
                            L i am, gladly I share the Proxy "break down" model here, which is actually only half the car ๐Ÿ˜„ (the finished Model is already placed in the 3D warehouse and linked above)

                            @ Pilou : great and funny art work above ๐Ÿ˜„

                            Best

                            nice work man!

                            VISIT MY ONLINE GALLERY
                            http://www.robotsvdinosaurs.com/

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • tuna1957T
                              tuna1957
                              last edited by

                              A little practice with SubD and Vertex Tools this afternoon....


                              curvy chair.jpg

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • tuna1957T
                                tuna1957
                                last edited by

                                Couldn't help myself. Went back into the quick chair model in my previous post. Did a little adjustment here and there on it, changed the base, made an ottoman and there you have it.


                                curvy chair_Lime_Scene 2-Edit.jpg


                                curvy chair_Lime.jpg

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • pbacotP
                                  pbacot
                                  last edited by

                                  CUTE

                                  MacOSX MojaveSketchUp Pro v19 Twilight v2 Thea v3 PowerCADD

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • pilouP
                                    pilou
                                    last edited by

                                    Cosy! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

                                    Frenchy Pilou
                                    Is beautiful that please without concept!
                                    My Little site :)

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • HornOxxH
                                      HornOxx
                                      last edited by

                                      @tuna1957 said:

                                      ... and there you have it.
                                      ๐Ÿ‘ your seating arrangement in combination with a remote control and a beer - a perfect evening !!! ๐Ÿ˜„ love it !

                                      never trust a skinny cook

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • tuna1957T
                                        tuna1957
                                        last edited by

                                        pbacot, pilou, HornOxx, Thanks gentlemen.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • tuna1957T
                                          tuna1957
                                          last edited by

                                          I think I'm infected with SubD-itis .... ๐Ÿ˜ฎ . Edward Wormley sofa I just modeled. Quickie Twilight render and front and back pics showing the control mesh. Cheers ๐Ÿ‘ .


                                          wormley sofa_Scene 1-Edit.jpg


                                          wormley sofa_shaded.jpg


                                          wormley sofa_shaded2.jpg

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • HornOxxH
                                            HornOxx
                                            last edited by

                                            @tuna1957 said:

                                            I think I'm infected with SubD-itis .... ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
                                            ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ‘ ... as far as I know, there is no antidote(?) so far.

                                            never trust a skinny cook

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 52
                                            • 53
                                            • 54
                                            • 55
                                            • 56
                                            • 83
                                            • 84
                                            • 54 / 84
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement