sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Chocolates, anyone?

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    22 Posts 9 Posters 3.0k Views 9 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • pilouP
      pilou
      last edited by

      Miam miam! πŸ˜„

      Frenchy Pilou
      Is beautiful that please without concept!
      My Little site :)

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • Rich O BrienR
        Rich O Brien Moderator
        last edited by

        when can i expect a box in the post?

        Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • massimoM
          massimo Moderator
          last edited by

          Damn, unfortunately they only sold 400 boxes...
          Anyway I live in a city where chocolates are really really good. Something like this could be good enough for you?
          chocolates.jpg
          Less stylish but amazingly good.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • massimoM
            massimo Moderator
            last edited by

            Managed to get a much better chocolate material. πŸ˜‰
            01_pp_jpg.jpg

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • HornOxxH
              HornOxx
              last edited by

              ... still wanna have! but I forgot to say that your presentation is simply superb!!!

              I've googled a bit
              http://www.nendo.jp/en/works/chocolatexture-2/

              http://www.nendo.jp/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/chocolatexture_sketch.jpg

              never trust a skinny cook

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • Rich O BrienR
                Rich O Brien Moderator
                last edited by

                nice...still nothing in the post

                Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • alvisA
                  alvis
                  last edited by

                  Looks very tasty. Strange food philosophy.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • massimoM
                    massimo Moderator
                    last edited by

                    Eh, I agree, bit funny concept.
                    From the designer's site
                    @unknownuser said:

                    The 9 different types of chocolate are made within the same size, 26x26x26mm,
                    featuring pointed tips, hollow interiors, smooth or rough surface textures–
                    and, while the raw materials are identical, the distinctive textures create different tastes.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • massimoM
                      massimo Moderator
                      last edited by

                      @rich o brien said:

                      nice...still nothing in the post

                      Really? Indeed the postman looked to have a sweet tooth ...

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • HornOxxH
                        HornOxx
                        last edited by

                        if this designer chocolates is not available at the moment, I would even take the other kind you have shown obove - my delivery address follows by email
                        πŸ˜„

                        it is incredible - somehow justifiably no one questions that there is done an effort with chocolate, which is comparable to a goldsmithΒ΄s work with jewelry

                        I like that work!

                        never trust a skinny cook

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • massimoM
                          massimo Moderator
                          last edited by

                          @hornoxx said:

                          if this designer chocolates is not available at the moment, I would even take the other kind you have shown obove...

                          Eh, ask Rich how good they are. I've already sent a couple of boxes to him.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • Mike AmosM
                            Mike Amos
                            last edited by

                            Must.....ignore.....choco.....chocolate, must be more than a chocoholic. I am stronger than the need, I am str...... Who am I kidding? Just give me the chocolate, Please??????

                            Damn good renders though.

                            Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • Rich O BrienR
                              Rich O Brien Moderator
                              last edited by

                              @massimo said:

                              Eh, ask Rich how good they are. I've already sent a couple of boxes to him.

                              Still nothing arrived..... 😐

                              Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • cottyC
                                cotty
                                last edited by

                                @massimo said:

                                Managed to get a much better chocolate material. πŸ˜‰

                                85% cocoa? πŸ˜‰

                                my SketchUp gallery

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • massimoM
                                  massimo Moderator
                                  last edited by

                                  Thanks Mike. πŸ˜„
                                  @cotty said:

                                  @massimo said:

                                  Managed to get a much better chocolate material. πŸ˜‰

                                  85% cocoa? πŸ˜‰

                                  How do you know that I only like chocolate with at least 85% of cocoa? πŸ˜‰

                                  @rich o brien said:

                                  @massimo said:

                                  Eh, ask Rich how good they are. I've already sent a couple of boxes to him.

                                  Still nothing arrived..... 😐

                                  You're right, sorry, I should really send to you a box or two of those wonders. πŸ˜„

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • cottyC
                                    cotty
                                    last edited by

                                    Maybe you can spped up the production with 3D food printing?

                                    my SketchUp gallery

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • TK0001T
                                      TK0001
                                      last edited by

                                      @david_h said:

                                      :ecstatic: But how do they taste? hmmm?

                                      They taste like my monitor. Now I need to clean it.

                                      Beautiful work. Simple and elegant. Just beautiful.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • massimoM
                                        massimo Moderator
                                        last edited by

                                        Thanks Mark, I just tried to reproduce some nice pics as an exercise. πŸ˜‰

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0

                                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                        Register Login
                                        • 1
                                        • 2
                                        • 1 / 2
                                        • First post
                                          Last post
                                        Buy SketchPlus
                                        Buy SUbD
                                        Buy WrapR
                                        Buy eBook
                                        Buy Modelur
                                        Buy Vertex Tools
                                        Buy SketchCuisine
                                        Buy FormFonts

                                        Advertisement