sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    A Simple Stool NPR

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    15 Posts 9 Posters 1.6k Views 9 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • pbacotP
      pbacot
      last edited by

      Yes for that manner with hand tools one could cut a series of arc-shaped pieces and laminate them (or get them done at a [friend's?] shop then laminate and finish at home).

      MacOSX MojaveSketchUp Pro v19 Twilight v2 Thea v3 PowerCADD

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • tuna1957T
        tuna1957
        last edited by

        Dave, cool stool, really like the first image. Fyi curved seat for us old guys means drawknife, spokeshaves and compass planes!

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • Dave RD
          Dave R
          last edited by

          You ought to take a look at this. No drawknife, spokeshave or compass plane. πŸ˜‰

          Etaoin Shrdlu

          %

          (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

          G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

          M30

          %

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • ntxdaveN
            ntxdave
            last edited by

            Excuse my ignorance but what does NPR mean in this context? I have seen others refer to npr but the only definition I know is National Public Radio. Just curious.

            Press F1...thank me later

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • BoxB
              Box
              last edited by

              @ntxdave said:

              Excuse my ignorance but what does NPR mean in this context? I have seen others refer to npr but the only definition I know is National Public Radio. Just curious.

              Non Photo Realistic.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • Dave RD
                Dave R
                last edited by

                @ntxdave said:

                Excuse my ignorance but what does NPR mean in this context? I have seen others refer to npr but the only definition I know is National Public Radio. Just curious.

                I always think of Public Radio when I see it, too. In this context it stands for Non-Photo Realistic.

                Etaoin Shrdlu

                %

                (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

                G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

                M30

                %

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • ntxdaveN
                  ntxdave
                  last edited by

                  @dave r said:

                  I always think of Public Radio when I see it, too. In this context it stands for Non-Photo Realistic.

                  Thanks for the education πŸ‘ I guess everything I do is npr πŸ˜†

                  Press F1...thank me later

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • boofredlayB
                    boofredlay
                    last edited by

                    Beauty Dave.

                    http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • pmolsonP
                      pmolson
                      last edited by

                      Very pleasing form.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • Bryan KB
                        Bryan K
                        last edited by

                        Great model and styles.

                        See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1 / 1
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Buy SketchPlus
                        Buy SUbD
                        Buy WrapR
                        Buy eBook
                        Buy Modelur
                        Buy Vertex Tools
                        Buy SketchCuisine
                        Buy FormFonts

                        Advertisement