sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    What don't we do for our clients...

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    38 Posts 25 Posters 4.4k Views 25 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • alvisA
      alvis
      last edited by

      You want to rape the Skechup! πŸ˜„

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • stefanqS
        stefanq
        last edited by

        HAHA look who's talking!
        Looks insane Eli, hopefully it pays the same!

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • hellnbakH
          hellnbak
          last edited by

          Very impressive work!

          I've always liked that distinctive creaking sound wicker furniture makes when you sit on it. I can almost hear that sound just looking at your amazing model. Well done, sir!

          "Politicians are just like diapers -- they need to be changed often, and for the same reason"

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • jo-keJ
            jo-ke
            last edited by

            Wow
            Impressive!

            http://www.zz7.de

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • omiKronO
              omiKron
              last edited by

              Those chairs are insane! Good thing is that Sketchup becomes unlimited in functionalities due to its passionate artists that are pushing it to more and more.

              Big respect.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • KrisidiousK
                Krisidious
                last edited by

                That may be the most serious chair model I've ever seen in my life...

                By: Kristoff Rand
                Home DesignerUnique House Plans

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • ely862meE
                  ely862me
                  last edited by

                  Cheers guys !
                  Alvis is doing some stunning works-some of his chairs and sofas, near mine are like high scrapers near one story house. Not talking about Steve's cars and your other works !

                  And the challenge is complete... I wish I could have had more patience but I already over exaggerated as it has 9.1MB and my client will kill me !! I wish I could have rounded inside the front mesh as in the original, but that would have been another 1 MB added.
                  I tried to bend the front mesh with FFD with no luck(all the components exploded-and the tubes are touching one another). Next try will be to bend only the curves/polylines and then create tubes from them.


                  Cape Cod front a.jpg


                  Cape Cod side a.jpg

                  Elisei (sketchupper)


                  Before no life was done on Earth it was THE LIFE ITSELF...GOD
                  Come and See EliseiDesign

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • hellnbakH
                    hellnbak
                    last edited by

                    You talk about things that still need to be done to it - from where I sit it looks absolutely perfect!

                    It's a chair that I could see myself taking a long nap in. Actually, a long series of long naps. Getting sleepy just talking about it.

                    Although I can also picture waking up with some very interesting "tire tread" marks on my arms πŸ˜†

                    (can you make me a nice big wicker recliner? I'll give you my cat and half my balogna sandwich)

                    (the dang cat ate the other half πŸ˜’ )

                    "Politicians are just like diapers -- they need to be changed often, and for the same reason"

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • stefanqS
                      stefanq
                      last edited by

                      This one, is freaking beautiful.....wraps are not uniform in some places, and that is a big plus for realism. You are a little genius. Well done! πŸ‘

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • emerald15E
                        emerald15
                        last edited by

                        I want to add a comment... but I'm speechless!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • Mike AmosM
                          Mike Amos
                          last edited by

                          Superb, massive result mate.

                          Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • pilouP
                            pilou
                            last edited by

                            That's art of handcraft and patience! 😎

                            Frenchy Pilou
                            Is beautiful that please without concept!
                            My Little site :)

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • tademaT
                              tadema
                              last edited by

                              Great modeling Elisei πŸ‘

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • massimoM
                                massimo Moderator
                                last edited by

                                @tadema said:

                                Great modeling Elisei πŸ‘

                                +1

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • Bryan KB
                                  Bryan K
                                  last edited by

                                  You have made me hurt my chin and left a massive bruise from my jaw hitting the floor so hard. 😍

                                  Perfect or not to your eye, the wicker modeling looks incredible.

                                  See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • C
                                    cuttingedge
                                    last edited by

                                    This is insanely perfect ely! .So, this is our answer to poor SU UV mapping-- Model the texture! πŸ˜„ Very very impressive modelling.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • S
                                      serrot
                                      last edited by

                                      BRAVO!!!...Amazing work!!!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • JQLJ
                                        JQL
                                        last edited by

                                        I might repeat myself here but... wicked wicket!

                                        www.casca.pt
                                        Visit us on facebook!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • novenaN
                                          novena
                                          last edited by

                                          wow! amazing modeling skills! bravo!

                                          http://hdzarkitektur.wordpress.com/

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • R
                                            roland joseph
                                            last edited by

                                            Crazy Good!!

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 2 / 2
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement