sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Sketchup make

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved SketchUp Discussions
    sketchup
    15 Posts 6 Posters 1.5k Views 6 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • M
      mikedd
      last edited by

      @tspco said:

      I feel an uninstall in my future, thanks!

      I went back to Sketchup 8.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • T
        tspco
        last edited by

        Heck I still have a working copy of 7, so now I have 3 SU versions, I will leave the new one alone for a while.

        SU make 2017, /Twilight Render Hobby
        Windows 10,64 bit,16GB ram, quad core Athlon 3.6 gHz proc. Anything else you want to know, ask me.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • T
          tspco
          last edited by

          Ok then I installed some plugins in 2013, got an error, about permissions for the plugins store, plugins button I confirmed that things were cool. Now when I start SU2013 I get a splat a second after I click the continue using SketChup.
          Any ideas?

          SU make 2017, /Twilight Render Hobby
          Windows 10,64 bit,16GB ram, quad core Athlon 3.6 gHz proc. Anything else you want to know, ask me.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • Dave RD
            Dave R
            last edited by

            Apparently things aren't cool. Did you set the permissions for the Plugins folder?

            Etaoin Shrdlu

            %

            (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

            G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

            M30

            %

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • T
              tspco
              last edited by

              We are good to go, after some tweaking, so far anyway.

              SU make 2017, /Twilight Render Hobby
              Windows 10,64 bit,16GB ram, quad core Athlon 3.6 gHz proc. Anything else you want to know, ask me.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • T
                tspco
                last edited by

                I added some plugins, things seem to be working OK, but the sandbox tools extension is not showing up in the window>preferences>extensions, so I can't enable the tools, did I miss a step?

                SU make 2017, /Twilight Render Hobby
                Windows 10,64 bit,16GB ram, quad core Athlon 3.6 gHz proc. Anything else you want to know, ask me.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • Dave RD
                  Dave R
                  last edited by

                  Look in the Plugins folder. Do you have a file called su_sandbox.rb?

                  Etaoin Shrdlu

                  %

                  (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

                  G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

                  M30

                  %

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • T
                    tspco
                    last edited by

                    I do now I had to download it, from the extension warehouse.

                    SU make 2017, /Twilight Render Hobby
                    Windows 10,64 bit,16GB ram, quad core Athlon 3.6 gHz proc. Anything else you want to know, ask me.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • BoxB
                      Box
                      last edited by

                      There is something screwed up with your installation. Sandbox is included in the original download. You also mention in another thread that you have the 0.skb problem, all this suggests a faulty installation possibly caused by a network issue.
                      Some complete information from you might help someone troubleshoot your problems. Filling in your profile so we have some idea of the basics, including more specifics on your setup in a post, and giving a fuller explanation of the problems you are having would go a long way to helping yourself.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • T
                        tspco
                        last edited by

                        The 0.skb problem is in SU8, the sandbox issue was in SU2013.

                        SU make 2017, /Twilight Render Hobby
                        Windows 10,64 bit,16GB ram, quad core Athlon 3.6 gHz proc. Anything else you want to know, ask me.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1 / 1
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Buy SketchPlus
                        Buy SUbD
                        Buy WrapR
                        Buy eBook
                        Buy Modelur
                        Buy Vertex Tools
                        Buy SketchCuisine
                        Buy FormFonts

                        Advertisement