sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    โš ๏ธ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Anybody recognize this decal?

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved SketchUp Discussions
    sketchup
    75 Posts 16 Posters 7.0k Views 16 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • hellnbakH
      hellnbak
      last edited by

      @box said:

      I bet you'll have no trouble getting close up photos of them.

      You click on 'em and find out.

      What the hell is a "viewable glass buttplug"? Wait, don't wanna know ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

      "Politicians are just like diapers -- they need to be changed often, and for the same reason"

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • olisheaO
        olishea
        last edited by

        wow this thread went very off topic. ๐Ÿ˜†

        oli

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • hellnbakH
          hellnbak
          last edited by

          @olishea said:

          wow this thread went very off topic. ๐Ÿ˜†

          Tell me about it. Not sure it would even qualify for the Corner Bar now ๐Ÿ˜ณ

          "Politicians are just like diapers -- they need to be changed often, and for the same reason"

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • cheddaC
            chedda
            last edited by

            I just found a hi-res version of a glass buttplug with an ace sticker on it wow.

            Kraken Wrangler https://www.flickr.com/photos/132441293@N03/

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • BoxB
              Box
              last edited by

              English is a tricky language isn't it, let me fix that for you....

              @unknownuser said:

              I just found my version of a glass buttplug with an arse stuck on it wow.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • BoxB
                Box
                last edited by

                I was joking

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • cheddaC
                  chedda
                  last edited by

                  I'm English ! Lol I guess this should be in the plugin section.

                  Kraken Wrangler https://www.flickr.com/photos/132441293@N03/

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • cheddaC
                    chedda
                    last edited by

                    I know I'm laughing. Any news with the sticker ? (Lights cigarette)

                    Kraken Wrangler https://www.flickr.com/photos/132441293@N03/

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • BoxB
                      Box
                      last edited by

                      Your edit made coffee come out my nose.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • cheddaC
                        chedda
                        last edited by

                        Kraken Wrangler https://www.flickr.com/photos/132441293@N03/

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • BoxB
                          Box
                          last edited by

                          We really have gone off on a tangent here, down a dark ally one might say....or up the back passage garden path even.
                          But it's a nice break from all the upgrade whining and I'm sure Helln' doesn't mind too much.

                          You do know I will never be able to look at a plugin again without thinking of this. All those threads with titles like, Help with installing plug in..........

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • hellnbakH
                            hellnbak
                            last edited by

                            Mind? I'm getting an education here ๐Ÿ˜† (a perverted education, but still....)

                            "Politicians are just like diapers -- they need to be changed often, and for the same reason"

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • jeff hammondJ
                              jeff hammond
                              last edited by

                              @box said:

                              You do know I will never be able to look at a plugin again without thinking of this. All those threads with titles like, Help with installing plug in..........

                              i recently installed the CleanUp plugin.
                              highly recommended!

                              Snap_to_Unit was.. err.. interesting

                              Pipe_Tool and Drill.rb were fairly uncomfortable but if i were you, i'd definitely stay away from Recursive_Explode


                              can someone please-- pretty please!! -- hurry up and find this stupid decal! ๐Ÿ˜†

                              dotdotdot

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • BoxB
                                Box
                                last edited by

                                And following on these thoughts, in the interests of inclusivity, since we have a dedicated forum for people interested in plugins, perhaps we should make room for other interests.
                                People who like to model small country houses could have a Cottaging Forum and people who like to model small household pets could have a specific Dogging forum. I'm sure there are many more proclivities we could cater for, I've even heard of ones for tea aficionados, Teabagging I think they call it.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • mitcorbM
                                  mitcorb
                                  last edited by

                                  The staid, sober foundations of Sketchucation are crumbling. hee hee

                                  I take the slow, deliberate approach in my aimless wandering.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • BoxB
                                    Box
                                    last edited by

                                    Tig's new extrude tools plugin makes the eyes water.


                                    Tig's Extrude tools.jpg

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • BoxB
                                      Box
                                      last edited by

                                      On a completely unrelated note that probably doesn't even belong in this thread, I found this............


                                      So so close.jpg

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • KrisidiousK
                                        Krisidious
                                        last edited by

                                        closer... half way there.

                                        By: Kristoff Rand
                                        Home DesignerUnique House Plans

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • BoxB
                                          Box
                                          last edited by

                                          I guess I should have been more careful when I cropped it.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • hellnbakH
                                            hellnbak
                                            last edited by

                                            @box said:

                                            I guess I should have been more careful when I cropped it.

                                            Can you tell me where you found this?

                                            "Politicians are just like diapers -- they need to be changed often, and for the same reason"

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 4
                                            • 4 / 4
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement