sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    800+ plugins now = 1 click ;)

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved SketchUp Discussions
    sketchup
    62 Posts 27 Posters 8.2k Views 27 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Bob JamesB
      Bob James
      last edited by

      Now if it could go to my folder where I keep my plugins purchased from SMustard and other places I could delete all my plugins from my Plugins folder and start over with a fresh and smaller set. 😎

      i7-4930K 3.4Ghz, 2x GTX780 6GB, 32GB DDR3-1600 ECC, OCZ Vertex 4 500GB, WD Black 3TB, 32TB NAS, 4x 27" Monitors, SpaceMouse Pro, X-keys XK-60

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • KrisidiousK
        Krisidious
        last edited by

        How cool is this... Chalked full of Awesomeness.

        By: Kristoff Rand
        Home DesignerUnique House Plans

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • R
          roland joseph
          last edited by

          How many plug-ins are needed to do a days work... πŸ˜†
          Since 2008 I have loaded just over 300 plugins.
          Only 7 of them are still on my desktop.
          Sorta like the i-Tunes software quality record.
          It's just like collecting shiny marbles.
          And now a nice case to put them in.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • TIGT
            TIG Moderator
            last edited by

            Exactly.
            You should only install and load the plugins you really want...

            No promises... but future SCF developments might include some tools to manage your plugins - activate/deactivate, load/unload and even uninstall options... πŸ˜„
            BUT SCF are concentrating today on getting this 'Plugins Store' up and running - to provide members with easy availability and easy installation. πŸŽ‰

            TIG

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • Rich O BrienR
              Rich O Brien Moderator
              last edited by

              now everyone can test....

              404 Not Found

              favicon

              (sketchucation.com)

              enjoy πŸ‘

              Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • R
                RogerB
                last edited by

                I had to remove it as it caused Sketchup to crash.
                I do not have time to test so I will have to make do without.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • KrisidiousK
                  Krisidious
                  last edited by

                  I often look at plugin download counts in the forum... Is there any way this plugin could update the number of times a plugin is downloaded? Or perhaps a place where those type of stats could be seen?

                  By: Kristoff Rand
                  Home DesignerUnique House Plans

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • Rich O BrienR
                    Rich O Brien Moderator
                    last edited by

                    Coming

                    Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • brodieB
                      brodie
                      last edited by

                      One plugin to rule them all, One plugin to find them,
                      One plugin to bring them all and in the darkness bind them…

                      Great job guys,

                      -Brodie

                      steelblue http://www.steelbluellc.com

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • B
                        Ben Ritter
                        last edited by

                        Looks awesome. At least on my monitor, the darker shading for each alternating plugin is barely noticeable and makes identifying which button on the right side goes with which plugin. Can there be more contrast?

                        Ben

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • A
                          Aerilius
                          last edited by

                          This is due to "flat design".
                          A trick to achieve enough contrast is to add a 1px slightly shaded separator line (I don't think that subtle shadows count as skeumorphism).

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • U
                            Upnorth
                            last edited by

                            The "Install Extension" option is missing in my System preference...?


                            inst_extension.jpg

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • GaieusG
                              Gaieus
                              last edited by

                              What version of SU do you have? (It needs the latest, SU 8 version - Pro or Free, does not matter)

                              Gai...

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • U
                                Upnorth
                                last edited by

                                @gaieus said:

                                What version of SU do you have? (It needs the latest, SU 8 version - Pro or Free, does not matter)

                                8.0.4811 Also strange, if a ask to check for updates, I get "Sketchup was unable to obtain the latest version information"...

                                Thanks for your help

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • TIGT
                                  TIG Moderator
                                  last edited by

                                  Download the latest version from the sketchup.com site... http://www.sketchup.com/intl/en/download/
                                  The current Pro version is as the attached screen-shot.
                                  The Free version is similar...


                                  Capture.PNG

                                  TIG

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • U
                                    Upnorth
                                    last edited by

                                    @tig said:

                                    Download the latest version from the sketchup.com site... http://www.sketchup.com/intl/en/download/
                                    The current Pro version is as the attached screen-shot.
                                    The Free version is similar...

                                    It works! -:)
                                    Thank You

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • kenK
                                      ken
                                      last edited by

                                      Rich

                                      Great plugin. Has me temporarily disabling plugins that I don't use that often.

                                      However, there is something I would like to address. In your search function, it will find the plugin if you know the name associated with the plugin's name in the "Plugin Store", however the search will not find the plugin if all you have is the actual ruby name from the "Plugin Manager."

                                      So if I use the Plugin Manager to temporary disable a plugin and later wish to enable the plugin because I think it is the plugin I wish to use, I can not use the search function to determine just what the plugin is capable of doing. There is no connection between the plugin "Plugin Manager Ruby's Name" and the author's "Plugin Store Name."

                                      Is there a way to add the actual plugin's Ruby's name to the "Plugin Store" function so a connection can is made between the "Store's Name" and the "Ruby Name".

                                      This is a great plugin to trim down by disabling the number of plugins that are loaded and very seldom used.

                                      Thanks for all you work.

                                      Ken

                                      Fight like your the third monkey on Noah's Ark gangway.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • brodieB
                                        brodie
                                        last edited by

                                        Little feature request I'm running into. I'm really excited about the ability to turn off plugins/extensions. What I'm finding though is that it's easy to turn off stuff that causes errors the next time I open SU. Sometimes it seems to be because other plugins which are still enabled were relying on that, now disabled, plugin. Other times, I'm not sure why I get the error.

                                        Anyway, it'd be nice if a little warning popped up to let me know that issues were going to result. Or somehow there was a hierarchy where the plugins that were relying on another one would be visibly categorized underneath that one.

                                        -Brodie

                                        steelblue http://www.steelbluellc.com

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • TIGT
                                          TIG Moderator
                                          last edited by

                                          Multi-selection for swaps and warn/prevention if missing 'helper' is in beta testing...

                                          TIG

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • brodieB
                                            brodie
                                            last edited by

                                            Sounds wonderful. I thought that might be a bit of a pipe dream. Glad to hear it's already being worked on and looked into.

                                            -Brodie

                                            steelblue http://www.steelbluellc.com

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 4
                                            • 1 / 4
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement