sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Hotel's lobby

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    12 Posts 11 Posters 1.1k Views 11 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • L
      LazyArch
      last edited by

      Hi everybody ! I'm a newbie, I would like to present in one new interior. Hope your comment ! πŸ˜„

      https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/546643_455114017844802_767659194_n.jpg

      https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/578752_455233681166169_1754260708_n.jpg

      https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/420004_455241994498671_868205731_n.jpg

      https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/304634_455259254496945_897182395_n.jpg

      https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/562919_455273561162181_722650521_n.jpg

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • cheddaC
        chedda
        last edited by

        The first one is excellent, is this v-ray ?

        Kraken Wrangler https://www.flickr.com/photos/132441293@N03/

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • P
          pibuz
          last edited by

          Yes, I must agree with chedda: first one is amazing. The other images...they're good, but they're missing something. I guess it's all a matter of lighting, in the first one it's less obvious, and therefore interesting, the other images are classically lit πŸ˜‰
          Good work in general, BTW!

          WEB (ita) - https://filipposcarso.wixsite.com/ordinentropico

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • J
            JGA
            last edited by

            πŸ‘

            Regards,
            JGA

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • Paul RussamP
              Paul Russam
              last edited by

              Nice πŸ‘ πŸ‘

              Paul Russam
              English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark allies, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • DanielD
                Daniel
                last edited by

                looks good, but you need to watch the direction of the woodgrain on the various items.

                My avatar is an anachronism.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • ToboboT
                  Tobobo
                  last edited by

                  I really like them, but to be different, I think the first one is too heavy and dark. Also I would soften the shadows a bit.

                  Toby

                  Philippians 4:13

                  I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • hellnbakH
                    hellnbak
                    last edited by

                    When you say that you're a Newbie, I assume you mean a newbie to the forums, not to SU.

                    Very nice work πŸ‘ (although I agree that the wood grains do need some work)

                    "Politicians are just like diapers -- they need to be changed often, and for the same reason"

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • Mike AmosM
                      Mike Amos
                      last edited by

                      Very nice Vinh.

                      Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • shuraS
                        shura
                        last edited by

                        good job, I like the style and the furniture. Did you model them by yourself?
                        the corners look very sharp, they could use some rounding for even more realism...
                        http://forums.sketchucation.com/viewtopic.php?f=323&t=20485

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • R
                          rv1974
                          last edited by

                          The first one is very good. πŸ‘
                          The pottery and vegetables are quite problematic.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • L
                            LazyArch
                            last edited by

                            Thanks all !!! I didn't think i receive well comment so much. I'm a new architect and i my will try to more than more (sorry for my bad English)

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                            Register Login
                            • 1 / 1
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            Buy SketchPlus
                            Buy SUbD
                            Buy WrapR
                            Buy eBook
                            Buy Modelur
                            Buy Vertex Tools
                            Buy SketchCuisine
                            Buy FormFonts

                            Advertisement