sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Easy Street

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    15 Posts 10 Posters 1.3k Views 10 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • pilouP
      pilou
      last edited by

      End XVIII! β˜€

      Frenchy Pilou
      Is beautiful that please without concept!
      My Little site :)

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • leedeeteeL
        leedeetee
        last edited by

        This is one of your best, definitely. I would have this on my wall.

        Would love to see some humans in it though.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • S
          SketchUpNoobie
          last edited by

          @leedeetee said:

          This is one of your best, definitely. I would have this on my wall.

          I set it as my desktop background. πŸ˜„ I hope you don't mind, John.

          @leedeetee said:

          Would love to see some humans in it though.

          I don't know. I think the solitude is what sets John's renders apart from say, an uptown condo visualization project. The silence lets the buildings speak for themselves.

          Ok, maybe I'm just being weird . . . πŸ˜’

          --

          SketchUpNoobie: the complete noob in all things SketchUp.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • leedeeteeL
            leedeetee
            last edited by

            @leedeetee said:

            Would love to see some humans in it though.

            I don't know. I think the solitude is what sets John's renders apart from say, an uptown condo visualization project. The silence lets the buildings speak for themselves.[/quote]
            Yeah,I do agree, but I don't mean lots of people, just one or two in the distance, perhaps doing something interesting. An urchin in the 'aged' images might add a little something!

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • Rich O BrienR
              Rich O Brien Moderator
              last edited by

              How about some kids getting nicked on ASBOs? That'd add realism πŸ‘

              Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • marked001M
                marked001
                last edited by

                that first one almost had me thinking it was a photo at first.. the window reflections in the facing windows kind of gave it away... awesome stuff as usual!

                http://www.revision21vis.com

                instagram: revi21on

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • tademaT
                  tadema
                  last edited by

                  Thank you everyone, populating a scene is not so easy, getting the correct images and making it look good is an art in itself. I usually fail! Well here's another crack at it.
                  John, feel free to use the image on your desktop, it's better than beings stuck on my HD.
                  John


                  w frogs.jpg

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • Bryan KB
                    Bryan K
                    last edited by

                    "Who rules Frogtown?"

                    • from the movie "Hell Comes To Frogtown" (a very VERY bad sci-fi B movie. so bad, it's good)

                    Seriously, you just get better and better.

                    See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • T
                      tomislavm
                      last edited by

                      If this is "easy", super.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • H
                        hvanessen
                        last edited by

                        Easy, but not so easy to modelling.

                        I like this piece of art, also with the frog's πŸ‘

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • tademaT
                          tadema
                          last edited by

                          Thanks lads, the title "Easy Street" was never meant to imply anything, it was just plucked out of the air like "the Pie Factory" or " Swan Song". Sorry for any confusion!
                          John

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • H
                            hvanessen
                            last edited by

                            Tadema,

                            When you have finished Easy street, do we get left to the Lazy street like in this picturefort-myers-beach-easy-street.jpg

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • Dave RD
                              Dave R
                              last edited by

                              Impressive work as always.

                              Etaoin Shrdlu

                              %

                              (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

                              G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

                              M30

                              %

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                              Register Login
                              • 1 / 1
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              Buy SketchPlus
                              Buy SUbD
                              Buy WrapR
                              Buy eBook
                              Buy Modelur
                              Buy Vertex Tools
                              Buy SketchCuisine
                              Buy FormFonts

                              Advertisement