sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Offensive Shelving

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    17 Posts 11 Posters 2.2k Views 11 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • srxS
      srx
      last edited by

      I like it!

      www.saurus.rs

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • mitcorbM
        mitcorb
        last edited by

        Nice job, Rich:
        This will guarantee that you will not overload the bookcase, thereby creating unsightly functionality. You know, in all the ads for furniture and those TV programs with interior design, there are only a few knicknacks on each shelf. They might as well print little labels, saying "No more than two art books here" or "one vase(read vahz) and one trinket only, this shelf". 💚

        I take the slow, deliberate approach in my aimless wandering.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • soloS
          solo
          last edited by

          @unknownuser said:

          You know, in all the ads for furniture and those TV programs with interior design, there are only a few knicknacks on each shelf.

          I've always complained to my wife when I saw that, she does the same in her show rooms and it bugs me. The whole point to a bookshelf IMO is to be full of books, not silly trinkets, statues, vases.

          Cool shelf Rich, clever.

          http://www.solos-art.com

          If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • Rich O BrienR
            Rich O Brien Moderator
            last edited by

            I cant claim kudos for design. I saw something similar in a magazine. I just gave it the 'irish' touch 😉

            Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp 📖

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • TIGT
              TIG Moderator
              last edited by

              Didn't think there'd be that many books to put on it until I did this Google search 😕 http://www.google.com/search?q=coprophilia+book&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=eEH&rlz=1R1GGGL_enGB408&biw=1440&bih=733&prmd=ivns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&ei=UR3uTf6xPI-r8QPI6dWvBw&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=2&ved=0CAsQ_AUoAQ 😲

              TIG

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • boofredlayB
                boofredlay
                last edited by

                Rich, have you been contracted by Ikea to design specialty book cases? If so I have one that is right up your alley. Of course you will have to add some adjustable Racks; know what I mean, nudge nudge, say no more.


                ForRich.jpg

                http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • Rich O BrienR
                  Rich O Brien Moderator
                  last edited by

                  Porn is the friend of the unemployed 👍

                  Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp 📖

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • Rich O BrienR
                    Rich O Brien Moderator
                    last edited by

                    DaveR found the link to the original masterpiece....

                    http://www.furniturefashion.com/2011/06/03/libreria-abc-bookcase-by-saporiti-sends-subliminal-messages.html

                    doesn't it look lovely 😒

                    Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp 📖

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • mitcorbM
                      mitcorb
                      last edited by

                      Ok, with that many clues, I finally get it. 😳 But my social comment on ads and tv design shows still stands 😄

                      I take the slow, deliberate approach in my aimless wandering.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • Rich O BrienR
                        Rich O Brien Moderator
                        last edited by

                        I didn't want to say anything about your comment.... I couldn't type I was laughing so hard 😉

                        Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp 📖

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • cj_sniperC
                          cj_sniper
                          last edited by

                          cool))))))))) wow thanks for inspiration

                          http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k606/cj_sniper/untitled117.jpg

                          ШКАФ, ПОЛКА, СТУЛ

                          http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                          I'm not a magician, I just learn

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • A
                            andretbms
                            last edited by

                            You guys are hilarious hahaha

                            André Thomé Barbosa
                            Architecture and Product Ilustrator.

                            Be sure to check my channel, plenty of SketchUp modelling videos and some tutorials.
                            http://www.youtube.com/andretbms

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • charly2008C
                              charly2008
                              last edited by

                              Hi,

                              This reminds me of that old eye test


                              Eye Test.jpg

                              He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • Bryan KB
                                Bryan K
                                last edited by

                                🤣

                                See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • charly2008C
                                  charly2008
                                  last edited by

                                  Just for fun.


                                  Bad Eyes.skp


                                  Bad Eyes.jpg

                                  He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                  Register Login
                                  • 1 / 1
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  Buy SketchPlus
                                  Buy SUbD
                                  Buy WrapR
                                  Buy eBook
                                  Buy Modelur
                                  Buy Vertex Tools
                                  Buy SketchCuisine
                                  Buy FormFonts

                                  Advertisement