sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    [Plugin] CleanUp

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Plugins
    974 Posts 217 Posters 1.2m Views 217 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • J
      JFarrell_
      last edited by

      You need to access your application support folder then find Sketchup in there. Its a hidden file so the easiest way to access it is to right click your finder icon and click 'go to folder...' then input, " ~/Library/Application Support"

      Find sketchup, find the folder, 'plugins' within it and then paste your .rb into there. Start sketchup again and the extension should be visible.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • G
        gbu
        last edited by

        can someone tell me how to get cleanup for sketchup 7...not 8. I don't seem to be able to find any link anywhere.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • Dave RD
          Dave R
          last edited by

          There's a Download button in the first post of this thread. Click that and then the red Download button on the next page. Change the file's extension to .ZIP, extract the contents of the zip file and place them in the Plugins folder making sure you maintain the file structure. Make sure you also get the TT_Lib support files as indicated in the first post.

          Etaoin Shrdlu

          %

          (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

          G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

          M30

          %

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • cottyC
            cotty
            last edited by

            ...and you can use the latest one, it should work in SU7 too.

            my SketchUp gallery

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • Dave RD
              Dave R
              last edited by

              Following my instructions you'll get the latest version.

              Etaoin Shrdlu

              %

              (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

              G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

              M30

              %

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • thomthomT
                thomthom
                last edited by

                @gbu said:

                can someone tell me how to get cleanup for sketchup 7...not 8. I don't seem to be able to find any link anywhere.

                http://www.thomthom.net/thoughts/2012/01/installing-plugins-for-google-sketchup/

                Thomas Thomassen β€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • G
                  gbu
                  last edited by

                  @thomthom said:

                  @gbu said:

                  can someone tell me how to get cleanup for sketchup 7...not 8. I don't seem to be able to find any link anywhere.

                  http://www.thomthom.net/thoughts/2012/01/installing-plugins-for-google-sketchup/

                  I know how to install them and to which folder, but can't find a link to download the cleanup file. I can see you refer to it many times in sketchucation but wheres the link to download it?- that is the question. If I try to do it using your software from within sketchup 7 (sketchucation plugin store) all I get is a message saying only valid for version 8.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • massimoM
                    massimo Moderator
                    last edited by

                    Have you read the posts above? (i.e. Dave's one).
                    -Download the .rbz
                    -rename it as .zip
                    -unzip it
                    -put the content in the plugins folder.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • tt_suT
                      tt_su
                      last edited by

                      @gbu said:

                      I know how to install them and to which folder, but can't find a link to download the cleanup file. I can see you refer to it many times in sketchucation but wheres the link to download it?- that is the question. If I try to do it using your software from within sketchup 7 (sketchucation plugin store) all I get is a message saying only valid for version 8.

                      They are in the PluginStore here on SketchUcation and on Extension Warehouse. And each of my thread related to my plugins has a Download button that brings to the PluginStore where you can download it.

                      PluginStore (You find it under Resources > PluginSTore in the blue headers at the top of this site.)

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • Dave RD
                        Dave R
                        last edited by

                        @massimo said:

                        Have you read the posts above? (i.e. Dave's one).

                        Evidently not.

                        Etaoin Shrdlu

                        %

                        (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

                        G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

                        M30

                        %

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • G
                          gbu
                          last edited by

                          @tt_su said:

                          @gbu said:

                          I know how to install them and to which folder, but can't find a link to download the cleanup file. I can see you refer to it many times in sketchucation but wheres the link to download it?- that is the question. If I try to do it using your software from within sketchup 7 (sketchucation plugin store) all I get is a message saying only valid for version 8.

                          They are in the PluginStore here on SketchUcation and on Extension Warehouse. And each of my thread related to my plugins has a Download button that brings to the PluginStore where you can download it.

                          PluginStore (You find it under Resources > PluginSTore in the blue headers at the top of this site.)

                          Thanks, have no idea how I missed that.

                          Sarcastic comments not necessary Massimo- all I was looking for was the download link. And Dave R- you obviously didn't read my post properly.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • massimoM
                            massimo Moderator
                            last edited by

                            @gbu said:

                            @tt_su said:

                            @gbu said:

                            Sarcastic comments not necessary Massimo- all I was looking for was the download link. And Dave R- you obviously didn't read my post properly.

                            Sarcastic comment? That was neither sarcastic nor a comment. That simply was a question (I asked because there was everything you needed to know in the previous posts) and a couple of tips trying to help... πŸ˜•

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • BoxB
                              Box
                              last edited by

                              @dave r said:

                              There's a Download button in the first post of this thread. Click that and then the red Download button on the next page. Change the file's extension to .ZIP, extract the contents of the zip file and place them in the Plugins folder making sure you maintain the file structure. Make sure you also get the TT_Lib support files as indicated in the first post.

                              Is the red text not what you were after? A very clear indication of where to download the file you wanted. So I don't believe Dave needs to improve his reading skills.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • cottyC
                                cotty
                                last edited by

                                Maybe 4 answers by global moderators, 2 from the plugin author and 1 of a Top Sketchucator are not enough help... we have to work harder!

                                my SketchUp gallery

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • G
                                  gbu
                                  last edited by

                                  @massimo said:

                                  @gbu said:

                                  @tt_su said:

                                  @gbu said:

                                  Sarcastic comments not necessary Massimo- all I was looking for was the download link. And Dave R- you obviously didn't read my post properly.

                                  Sarcastic comment? That was neither sarcastic nor a comment. That simply was a question (I asked because there was everything you needed to know in the previous posts) and a couple of tips trying to help... πŸ˜•

                                  apologies, should read:
                                  Sarcastic comments not necessary Dave R.- all I was looking for was the download link. And Massimo- you obviously didn't read my post properly.

                                  Massimo I didn't ask for advice on how to unzip and install- I'd already clarified that in a previous post.

                                  All I asked was for the download link.

                                  Thank you.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • G
                                    gbu
                                    last edited by

                                    @box said:

                                    @dave r said:

                                    There's a Download button in the first post of this thread. Click that and then the red Download button on the next page. Change the file's extension to .ZIP, extract the contents of the zip file and place them in the Plugins folder making sure you maintain the file structure. Make sure you also get the TT_Lib support files as indicated in the first post.

                                    Is the red text not what you were after? A very clear indication of where to download the file you wanted. So I don't believe Dave needs to improve his reading skills.

                                    Where in the first post is the download button? Explain with a screenshot if necessary.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • G
                                      gbu
                                      last edited by

                                      @cotty said:

                                      Maybe 4 answers by global moderators, 2 from the plugin author and 1 of a Top Sketchucator are not enough help... we have to work harder!

                                      Another sarcastic comment- its really not necessary. The author of the plugin answered my query with no fuss at all.

                                      Thanks for the insight.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • Dave RD
                                        Dave R
                                        last edited by

                                        dl.png
                                        dl2.png
                                        Sheesh!

                                        Etaoin Shrdlu

                                        %

                                        (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

                                        G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

                                        M30

                                        %

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • BoxB
                                          Box
                                          last edited by

                                          Here,


                                          Download.JPG

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • G
                                            gbu
                                            last edited by

                                            @dave r said:

                                            [attachment=1:yqzcc5n7]<!-- ia1 -->dl.png<!-- ia1 -->[/attachment:yqzcc5n7]
                                            [attachment=0:yqzcc5n7]<!-- ia0 -->dl2.png<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:yqzcc5n7]
                                            Sheesh!

                                            didn't see that- must be going blind- apologies.

                                            ...or working too hard! ok, fine people of sketchucation, thank you for your help.

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 17
                                            • 18
                                            • 19
                                            • 20
                                            • 21
                                            • 48
                                            • 49
                                            • 19 / 49
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement