sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Visual Puns & Puzzles

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    1.5k Posts 84 Posters 697.2k Views 84 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • MarianM
      Marian
      last edited by

      light hand
      light handed

      http://marian87.deviantart.com/

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • K
        kwistenbiebel
        last edited by

        handy idea?

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • I
          Imhere2learn
          last edited by

          @thomthom said:

          "Eye of the beholder"?

          Nope

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • tademaT
            tadema
            last edited by

            Many hands make light work

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • TIGT
              TIG Moderator
              last edited by

              @tadema said:

              Many hands make light work

              Correct !

              TIG

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • alexandre skA
                alexandre sk
                last edited by

                @unknownuser said:

                @alexandre sk said:

                excellent topic, my one. universal language.

                Tin man? (10 men)

                nope

                look my country

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • I
                  Imhere2learn
                  last edited by

                  @alexandre sk said:

                  excellent topic, my one. universal language.

                  http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9611/lalaq.jpg

                  I ran (Iran)?

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • I
                    Imhere2learn
                    last edited by

                    Easy Pun


                    pun-fun 2.JPG

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • I
                      Imhere2learn
                      last edited by

                      Here is an easy one while I wait for a reply on my other two.


                      pun-fun 3.JPG

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • thomthomT
                        thomthom
                        last edited by

                        @imhere2learn said:

                        Easy Pun

                        Runner Up?

                        Thomas Thomassen — SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                        List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • I
                          Imhere2learn
                          last edited by

                          Runner Up?[/quote]
                          You got it! That was too easy.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • david_hD
                            david_h
                            last edited by

                            boardwalk?

                            If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • jeff hammondJ
                              jeff hammond
                              last edited by

                              @imhere2learn said:

                              Here is an easy one while I wait for a reply on my other two.

                              stiff back?

                              [edit] oh wait, i think david's guess is better

                              dotdotdot

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • J
                                john.warburton
                                last edited by

                                Road runners

                                Life's a reach, and then you gybe.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • david_hD
                                  david_h
                                  last edited by

                                  lgmp0163+homer-simpson-doh-the-simpsons-mini-poster.jpg

                                  If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • alexandre skA
                                    alexandre sk
                                    last edited by

                                    i will give a clue: they are wearing bullet proof jackets ( sorry: bad bad model )

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • I
                                      Imhere2learn
                                      last edited by

                                      @unknownuser said:

                                      boardwalk?

                                      Boardwalk works but not exactly what I had in mind. You got 1/2 of it.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • jeff hammondJ
                                        jeff hammond
                                        last edited by

                                        @alexandre sk said:

                                        ( sorry: bad bad model )

                                        i kinda think the bad models are half the fun of this thread.. warehouse hack jobs and whatnot.
                                        maybe you missed this little gem from pg19 😄
                                        http://forums.sketchucation.com/viewtopic.php?p=154078#p154078

                                        dotdotdot

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • I
                                          Imhere2learn
                                          last edited by

                                          [quote="alexandre sk"]excellent topic, my one. universal language.

                                          Is it Opening Ceremony? 🎉

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • jeff hammondJ
                                            jeff hammond
                                            last edited by

                                            ah yeah.. surely it's something to do with the olympics.. can't quite make out the connection with the bulletproof vests though?

                                            running for gold?
                                            i don't know..ha

                                            dotdotdot

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 36
                                            • 37
                                            • 38
                                            • 39
                                            • 40
                                            • 73
                                            • 74
                                            • 38 / 74
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement