sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    โš ๏ธ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Visual Puns & Puzzles

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    1.5k Posts 84 Posters 697.4k Views 84 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • boofredlayB
      boofredlay
      last edited by

      @tig said:

      Radio-active !!!

      Woo hoo, you got it.

      http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • thomthomT
        thomthom
        last edited by

        @unknownuser said:

        idk

        ?

        Thomas Thomassen โ€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
        List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • D
          d12dozr
          last edited by

          @thomthom said:

          @unknownuser said:

          idk

          ?

          "I don't know"

          @ Jeff: money nut?

          3D Printing with SketchUp Book
          http://goo.gl/f7ooYh

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • soloS
            solo
            last edited by

            money = dough & nut

            Doughnut.

            ...or

            1 dollar is a BUCK..so Buck nut? ๐Ÿ’š (should have two then)

            http://www.solos-art.com

            If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • jeff hammondJ
              jeff hammond
              last edited by

              @solo said:

              money = dough & nut

              Doughnut.

              ...or

              1 dollar is a BUCK..so Buck nut? ๐Ÿ’š (should have two then)

              correct --- doughnut ๐Ÿ‘

              i'll see if i can come up with yet another donut variety ๐Ÿ˜„

              dotdotdot

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • I
                Imhere2learn
                last edited by

                [quote="thomthom"]Ok! I'm not too good with this - so excuse me if it's too easy.

                Can I play?
                I see a bug in your code.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • Rich O BrienR
                  Rich O Brien Moderator
                  last edited by

                  There's a Bug In the Plugin!

                  Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp ๐Ÿ“–

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • thomthomT
                    thomthom
                    last edited by

                    @imhere2learn said:

                    I see a bug in your code.

                    @unknownuser said:

                    There's a Bug In the Plugin!

                    Nope!

                    Hint: It was all the rage ten year ago.

                    Thomas Thomassen โ€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                    List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • I
                      Imhere2learn
                      last edited by

                      @thomthom said:

                      @imhere2learn said:

                      I see a bug in your code.

                      @unknownuser said:

                      There's a Bug In the Plugin!

                      Nope!

                      Hint: It was all the rage ten year ago.

                      OK the hint helped a ton! Millenium bug crash
                      ๐Ÿ‘

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • E
                        Ecuadorian
                        last edited by

                        Yup, you're right. I was too lazy to do the calculations, but here they go, from right to left:
                        16+64+128+256+512+1024 = 2000

                        -Miguel Lescano
                        Subscribe to my house plans YouTube channel! (30K+ subs)

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • thomthomT
                          thomthom
                          last edited by

                          @imhere2learn said:

                          Millenium bug crash

                          "Y2K Bug" was what I was going for, but I'll accept that. ๐Ÿ˜„

                          Too much of a hint? Should I have let it run for longer?

                          Thomas Thomassen โ€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                          List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • alexandre skA
                            alexandre sk
                            last edited by

                            excellent topic, my one. universal language.

                            http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9611/lalaq.jpg

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • I
                              Imhere2learn
                              last edited by

                              @thomthom said:

                              @imhere2learn said:

                              Millenium bug crash

                              "Y2K Bug" was what I was going for, but I'll accept that. ๐Ÿ˜„

                              Too much of a hint? Should I have let it run for longer?

                              thomthom I don't think you gave anything away...made me think.
                              Now I supose I need to deliver a pun.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • I
                                Imhere2learn
                                last edited by

                                This may be too easy. But as they say you have to start somewhere.


                                pun-fun1.jpg

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • thomthomT
                                  thomthom
                                  last edited by

                                  "Eye of the beholder"?

                                  Thomas Thomassen โ€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                                  List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • boofredlayB
                                    boofredlay
                                    last edited by

                                    @alexandre sk said:

                                    excellent topic, my one. universal language.

                                    Tin man? (10 men)

                                    http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • TIGT
                                      TIG Moderator
                                      last edited by

                                      Couldn't resist this one...pun2.png

                                      TIG

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • MarianM
                                        Marian
                                        last edited by

                                        light hand
                                        light handed

                                        http://marian87.deviantart.com/

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • K
                                          kwistenbiebel
                                          last edited by

                                          handy idea?

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • I
                                            Imhere2learn
                                            last edited by

                                            @thomthom said:

                                            "Eye of the beholder"?

                                            Nope

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 6
                                            • 7
                                            • 8
                                            • 9
                                            • 10
                                            • 73
                                            • 74
                                            • 8 / 74
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement