sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    To all newbies!

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbie Forum
    sketchup
    7 Posts 7 Posters 796 Views 7 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • R
      Richardplant
      last edited by

      Although I have been using Su for some time. I am kicking myself for not joining this forum before!

      Firstly, (just after two days here), I really need to thankall you SU guru's, and other SU advanced users, including the newbies, who ask the questions!

      I have in one day, (so far), learned more going through newbie forum than I have in two years!

      Not that I have suffered, Because, as the program describes itself, it's intuitive!!! Thank you SU! ☀

      It goes without saying I will be here more often............, with the hope, to soon, help others!

      Bless.

      Richardplant. (I think I'll ask Gaieus to change my username soon!)

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • R
        remus
        last edited by

        Good to know you get some use out of the forum 😄

        http://remusrendering.wordpress.com/

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • boofredlayB
          boofredlay
          last edited by

          I'm glad you like. Welcome.

          http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • B
            BTM
            last edited by

            I've been using SU for 2 years now, and I've leaned a LOT by myself, and from users from the 3D warehouse, and now That I'm using the forum often, I'm learning the other half of sketchup I didn't know before: mostly, Plugins.

            With FFD, subdivide, round edges by bezier, joint push-pull, and many other useful tools, It's almost like doubling the SU toolsets 😉

            They make modeling a lot faster, easier, and give great results 😄

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • GaieusG
              Gaieus
              last edited by

              Welcome Richard
              and just tell me what username you'd like - but "Richard" (simply) is already taken 😉

              Gai...

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • MALAISEM
                MALAISE
                last edited by

                Welcome Richardplan

                I really like the way you consider yourself joining the community. First learning and then sharing your experience with all of us.

                MALAISE 👍 👍

                La Connaissance n'a de valeur que partagée

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • A
                  ArchieB
                  last edited by

                  Yes, Thanks for all the support i am now an avid SU user and want to thank the forum for all it's support and guidance.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  • 1 / 1
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  Buy SketchPlus
                  Buy SUbD
                  Buy WrapR
                  Buy eBook
                  Buy Modelur
                  Buy Vertex Tools
                  Buy SketchCuisine
                  Buy FormFonts

                  Advertisement