sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Send a message to Google: Hire CraigD now!

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved SketchUp Discussions
    sketchup
    81 Posts 70 Posters 39.8k Views 70 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • M
      Mike
      last edited by

      Done

      (See lurkers can help too)

      Mike

      Regards

      Mike

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • M
        marne
        last edited by

        yip, email is sent.

        marne

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • AnssiA
          Anssi
          last edited by

          Sent

          Anssi

          securi adversus homines, securi adversus deos rem difficillimam adsecuti sunt, ut illis ne voto quidem opus esset

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • B
            bytor
            last edited by

            did it this morning, admitting to it now!

            Good luck CraigD - thanks for the heads up Coen.

            bytor

            Find the Cost of Freedom.....

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • C
              colinpartridge
              last edited by

              Here's hoping that contract gets renewed...email sent

              colin

              colinpartridge

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • S
                ScottPara
                last edited by

                Done. It would be sad for Google to let such a talented and helpful person go.

                Scott

                scottpara

                Love the fact that some HATE my avatar.....

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • N
                  not registered yet
                  last edited by

                  Done. :thup:

                  Ronan

                  Ronan Royer

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • boofredlayB
                    boofredlay
                    last edited by

                    I am sorry that I did not see this until now. I was on vacation but in the event that it would help I just sent my email now.
                    Good luck Craig.

                    Boofredlay

                    http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • R
                      rollin45
                      last edited by

                      I'm curious as to whether there is any news ?

                      The original heads up from Coen said 4 days and was dated the 9th,, today being the 15th I was wondering if we have good news?

                      rollin'

                      rollin45

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • CraigDC
                        CraigD
                        last edited by

                        My friends -

                        Your efforts have been touching. Many people have become aware of the "Campaign to save CraigD" as it has become known here in the office. πŸ˜„ Thank you all very much!!! I am overwhelmed by your support. πŸ˜„

                        I have no news as of yet, but things are looking hopeful, and people are working very hard here to convert me. I must be patient and let them do their work.

                        Tonight is the last official night of my contract. I want to thank you all for your support and companionship during the long hours over this past year, that we have all worked with this wonderful tool, SketchUp! SketchUp is the bond that unites us all together! It has been an honor to represent the team to you, and an absolute privilege to represent you all to the team. You are the best community a software development team could hope for!

                        This is not goodbye! I will be here, and hopefully I will be back as a representative of SketchUp and Google very shortly.

                        One request that I have is; if you wish to continue to create messages of support, please only do that here on the SketchUcation forum. I do not wish to inundate the folks here with emails, nor do I want to cause any ripples in the process now. My best hope is to be patient and keep my head down.

                        Thank you all!! I have much love, respect and admiration for each and every one of you!

                        You are my good friends.

                        Cheers,

                         - CraigD
                        

                        CraigD

                        Google SketchUp

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • O
                          otb designworks
                          last edited by

                          Craig, you are the man, sir!

                          I will be very annoyed and distressed if Google would let a man of your caliber go. It is depressing that they let your contract expire.

                          No matter what, though, a man of your talents will have no problem finding interesting work.

                          Good luck, and I am pulling for you.

                          kannonbal

                          Cheers, Chuck

                          OTB Designworks is on Youtube

                          6 core nMP, 32 gig RAM, (2) D700 GPU's, dual monitors

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • KrisidiousK
                            Krisidious
                            last edited by

                            Craig has requested no more E-mails to Google Corporate... so I'm going to lock this thread so that everyone comes to this end.

                            I'm sure I speak for the whole forum in saying that we're behind you 100%. and we'll be anxiously awaiting word on a decision. good luck.

                            and again...

                            PLEASE NO MORE E-MAILS TO GSU CORPORATE

                            Krisidious

                            By: Kristoff Rand
                            Home DesignerUnique House Plans

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                            Register Login
                            • 1
                            • 2
                            • 3
                            • 4
                            • 5
                            • 4 / 5
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            Buy SketchPlus
                            Buy SUbD
                            Buy WrapR
                            Buy eBook
                            Buy Modelur
                            Buy Vertex Tools
                            Buy SketchCuisine
                            Buy FormFonts

                            Advertisement