sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Lumion Work

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    155 Posts 12 Posters 40.7k Views 12 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • marked001M
      marked001
      last edited by

      Thanks Bryan!

      http://www.revision21vis.com

      instagram: revi21on

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • marked001M
        marked001
        last edited by

        The task here was to take a street view photo of this house and make it look 'new' for a renovation. I skipped over a ton of detail because there was alot... but I think I got the idea across.

        image (1).png

        AinslieSt.jpg

        http://www.revision21vis.com

        instagram: revi21on

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • ntxdaveN
          ntxdave
          last edited by

          Nice πŸ‘

          Press F1...thank me later

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • Mike AmosM
            Mike Amos
            last edited by

            Very sharp mate. πŸ‘

            Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • Bryan KB
              Bryan K
              last edited by

              Well done! πŸ‘

              See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • marked001M
                marked001
                last edited by

                Happy New Years.

                2022_xmas.jpg

                http://www.revision21vis.com

                instagram: revi21on

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • Bryan KB
                  Bryan K
                  last edited by

                  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

                  See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • ntxdaveN
                    ntxdave
                    last edited by

                    @bryan k said:

                    :thumb: πŸ‘ πŸ‘

                    Agree!

                    Press F1...thank me later

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • Mike AmosM
                      Mike Amos
                      last edited by

                      πŸ‘ πŸ‘

                      Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • alvisA
                        alvis
                        last edited by

                        πŸ‘

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • marked001M
                          marked001
                          last edited by

                          Thanks guys!

                          Here's a quick quick playground render for my daughter's school. Trying to raise money to build it. Just downloaded from the warehouse and I modeled the school and designed up that logo (actually I designed it 5 years ago.. just updated it).

                          Playground.jpg

                          http://www.revision21vis.com

                          instagram: revi21on

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • Bryan KB
                            Bryan K
                            last edited by

                            Excellent work. I hope it's successful. πŸ‘

                            See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • marked001M
                              marked001
                              last edited by

                              Fingers crossed, Bryan.

                              Here's a quick car wash from yesterday..

                              Rt3_CarWash_V1 010423.jpg

                              Rt3_CarWash_V3 010423.jpg

                              http://www.revision21vis.com

                              instagram: revi21on

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • ntxdaveN
                                ntxdave
                                last edited by

                                Kind of neat. My last work was for a car was company. I did 3D drawings for the. Especially the wash equipment. I also did some animations using Fredo’s Animator plugin. Even did some rendered animations with Animator and Twilight render. You can see some of them on YouTube under ntxdave (be patient though because there is a bunch of junk there too πŸ˜„ ).

                                If you are patient you can also see some of the in the Animator beta thread and there are some things over in the Twilight Render forum.

                                Yes, you model looks good to me. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

                                Press F1...thank me later

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • Bryan KB
                                  Bryan K
                                  last edited by

                                  Well done! πŸ‘

                                  See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • marked001M
                                    marked001
                                    last edited by

                                    @ntxdave said:

                                    Kind of neat. My last work was for a car was company. I did 3D drawings for the. Especially the wash equipment. I also did some animations using Fredo’s Animator plugin. Even did some rendered animations with Animator and Twilight render. You can see some of them on YouTube under ntxdave (be patient though because there is a bunch of junk there too πŸ˜„ ).

                                    I will take a look for those.

                                    http://www.revision21vis.com

                                    instagram: revi21on

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • ntxdaveN
                                      ntxdave
                                      last edited by

                                      I owe you an apology. I went looking and did not find the animated car wash videos on YouTube that I thought were there. On my laptop (which is not working correctly) I have a bunch of car wash animations.

                                      Hope you did not waste too much time looking. I wish I had a way to share some of them with you.

                                      Press F1...thank me later

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • marked001M
                                        marked001
                                        last edited by marked001

                                        No worries ntxdave!

                                        A couple new floors for an old garage..

                                        306.jpg

                                        306BurnsideSt.jpg

                                        http://www.revision21vis.com

                                        instagram: revi21on

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • marked001M
                                          marked001
                                          last edited by

                                          Here's an oddball... this was for some background graphics on a tv series.

                                          Particle Accelerator...just copying some reference photos.

                                          ParticleAccelerator_CUTAWAY 120522.jpg

                                          ParticleAccelerator_TUNNEL 120522.jpg

                                          http://www.revision21vis.com

                                          instagram: revi21on

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • marked001M
                                            marked001
                                            last edited by

                                            Tenant Directory

                                            3BalaEast_TenantDirectory_V1 121522.jpg

                                            http://www.revision21vis.com

                                            instagram: revi21on

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 4
                                            • 5
                                            • 6
                                            • 7
                                            • 8
                                            • 5 / 8
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement