sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Lumion Work

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    155 Posts 12 Posters 40.7k Views 12 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • ntxdaveN
      ntxdave
      last edited by

      @marked001 said:

      I just do what the architect tells me πŸ˜„ but as far as I know, they are mounted to the counter, not just sitting on it.

      Interesting. I have seen them in the middle of a table but never on a counter like that. But we will assume the architect knows what they are doing. 😎

      Press F1...thank me later

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • marked001M
        marked001
        last edited by

        Pretty crazy site here.. 20' high stone retaining wall and then the site keeps dropping. Luckily had the topo to use for the model.

        Two semi-detached homes

        cotton1.jpg

        cotton2.jpg

        CottonSt_REV1.jpg

        http://www.revision21vis.com

        instagram: revi21on

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • marked001M
          marked001
          last edited by

          Not something I do too often but was a fun change. Hopefully I can get more and get better at it.

          NaturalTone_Display_OPT2_V1 111722.jpg

          NaturalTone_Display.jpg

          http://www.revision21vis.com

          instagram: revi21on

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • Bryan KB
            Bryan K
            last edited by

            Perfect! πŸ‘

            See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • marked001M
              marked001
              last edited by

              Thanks Bryan!

              http://www.revision21vis.com

              instagram: revi21on

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • marked001M
                marked001
                last edited by

                The task here was to take a street view photo of this house and make it look 'new' for a renovation. I skipped over a ton of detail because there was alot... but I think I got the idea across.

                image (1).png

                AinslieSt.jpg

                http://www.revision21vis.com

                instagram: revi21on

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • ntxdaveN
                  ntxdave
                  last edited by

                  Nice πŸ‘

                  Press F1...thank me later

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • Mike AmosM
                    Mike Amos
                    last edited by

                    Very sharp mate. πŸ‘

                    Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • Bryan KB
                      Bryan K
                      last edited by

                      Well done! πŸ‘

                      See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • marked001M
                        marked001
                        last edited by

                        Happy New Years.

                        2022_xmas.jpg

                        http://www.revision21vis.com

                        instagram: revi21on

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • Bryan KB
                          Bryan K
                          last edited by

                          πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

                          See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • ntxdaveN
                            ntxdave
                            last edited by

                            @bryan k said:

                            :thumb: πŸ‘ πŸ‘

                            Agree!

                            Press F1...thank me later

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • Mike AmosM
                              Mike Amos
                              last edited by

                              πŸ‘ πŸ‘

                              Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • alvisA
                                alvis
                                last edited by

                                πŸ‘

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • marked001M
                                  marked001
                                  last edited by

                                  Thanks guys!

                                  Here's a quick quick playground render for my daughter's school. Trying to raise money to build it. Just downloaded from the warehouse and I modeled the school and designed up that logo (actually I designed it 5 years ago.. just updated it).

                                  Playground.jpg

                                  http://www.revision21vis.com

                                  instagram: revi21on

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • Bryan KB
                                    Bryan K
                                    last edited by

                                    Excellent work. I hope it's successful. πŸ‘

                                    See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • marked001M
                                      marked001
                                      last edited by

                                      Fingers crossed, Bryan.

                                      Here's a quick car wash from yesterday..

                                      Rt3_CarWash_V1 010423.jpg

                                      Rt3_CarWash_V3 010423.jpg

                                      http://www.revision21vis.com

                                      instagram: revi21on

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • ntxdaveN
                                        ntxdave
                                        last edited by

                                        Kind of neat. My last work was for a car was company. I did 3D drawings for the. Especially the wash equipment. I also did some animations using Fredo’s Animator plugin. Even did some rendered animations with Animator and Twilight render. You can see some of them on YouTube under ntxdave (be patient though because there is a bunch of junk there too πŸ˜„ ).

                                        If you are patient you can also see some of the in the Animator beta thread and there are some things over in the Twilight Render forum.

                                        Yes, you model looks good to me. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

                                        Press F1...thank me later

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • Bryan KB
                                          Bryan K
                                          last edited by

                                          Well done! πŸ‘

                                          See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • marked001M
                                            marked001
                                            last edited by

                                            @ntxdave said:

                                            Kind of neat. My last work was for a car was company. I did 3D drawings for the. Especially the wash equipment. I also did some animations using Fredo’s Animator plugin. Even did some rendered animations with Animator and Twilight render. You can see some of them on YouTube under ntxdave (be patient though because there is a bunch of junk there too πŸ˜„ ).

                                            I will take a look for those.

                                            http://www.revision21vis.com

                                            instagram: revi21on

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 4
                                            • 5
                                            • 6
                                            • 7
                                            • 8
                                            • 7 / 8
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement