sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Render revisited, spanish terrace houses

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    28 Posts 7 Posters 10.2k Views 7 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • tuna1957T
      tuna1957
      last edited by

      L I am , don’t worry to much what I think I just a crazy old bastard 😆 Please yourself and you can’t go wrong ! 👍 😉

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • L
        L i am
        last edited by

        @tuna1957 said:

        L I am , don’t worry to much what I think I just a crazy old bastard 😆 Please yourself and you can’t go wrong ! 👍 😉

        I thought your point was valid thats why I tried it 😄

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • Bryan KB
          Bryan K
          last edited by

          Each version looks great. 👍

          See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • Mike AmosM
            Mike Amos
            last edited by

            👊

            Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • L
              L i am
              last edited by

              Thanks guys, I am quite Ok at modeling and can easily fucus to get the results I want......but when it comes close to the end I simply can not make up my mind about different version to include in my folio which I am yet to compile. All ideas and opinions are greatfully recived and considered.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • pbacotP
                pbacot
                last edited by

                I think any of these would be great in your portfolio. I do agree about the car though.

                MacOSX MojaveSketchUp Pro v19 Twilight v2 Thea v3 PowerCADD

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • tuna1957T
                  tuna1957
                  last edited by

                  L i am , your much more than just ok with your modeling and renders. 😆 Brings to mind the old saying among artists “the great ones know when to put the brush down” . I think that’s something we all have to struggle with at times. 👍

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • L
                    L i am
                    last edited by

                    HI, thanks PB and Tuna here we go this is it, the final one without the car. You cant say I have issues the the advice of others 😉 Small 3.jpg

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • tuna1957T
                      tuna1957
                      last edited by

                      L I am, it’s a great model and all the renders are excellent but this last one is the bomb for me ! Just enough at the curb for interest but doesn’t take away from the main show, the houses 👍 👍

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • ntxdaveN
                        ntxdave
                        last edited by

                        @tuna1957 said:

                        L I am, it’s a great model and all the renders are excellent but this last one is the bomb for me ! Just enough at the curb for interest but doesn’t take away from the main show, the houses 👍 👍

                        Agree! 👍 👍

                        Press F1...thank me later

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • L
                          L i am
                          last edited by

                          Cheers Dave and Tuna 👍 Seems your instincts were valid Tuna 😄

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • Bryan KB
                            Bryan K
                            last edited by

                            All of them are equally good. Well done! 👍

                            See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • L
                              L i am
                              last edited by

                              Thanks Bryan and Mike my brushes are cleaned and stored away on this one to use the Tuna analogy 😉

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • Mike AmosM
                                Mike Amos
                                last edited by

                                Great mate. 😄 👍

                                Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • boofredlayB
                                  boofredlay
                                  last edited by

                                  Looks great!

                                  http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                  Register Login
                                  • 1
                                  • 2
                                  • 1 / 2
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  Buy SketchPlus
                                  Buy SUbD
                                  Buy WrapR
                                  Buy eBook
                                  Buy Modelur
                                  Buy Vertex Tools
                                  Buy SketchCuisine
                                  Buy FormFonts

                                  Advertisement