sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Moonlight, night night.

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    22 Posts 9 Posters 5.3k Views 9 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Mike AmosM
      Mike Amos
      last edited by

      I think I have that problem worked out, there is a gap between the light unit and the light emitter, this gap is more obvious when there is a step in the geometry, like a frame for the blinds. I have adjusted the geometry and will render it when I get back from the hospital this afternoon.

      Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • locoL
        loco
        last edited by

        Nice work, like the second image better. 👍

        Windows 10, gpu rtx 3060 12gb ram, cpu AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 64gb ram, SketchUp 2022, Twinmotion 2022. My Little Tutorial

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • Mike AmosM
          Mike Amos
          last edited by

          Thanks folks. Delayed slightly with a lot to think about from today. Life has its own brain fart moments too.

          I will try again over the weekend but at least its not an F1 weekend so I don't have to worry about trying to score more points in the virtual gp.

          Have a great weekend folks.

          Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • L
            L i am
            last edited by

            I agree with others, really nice work 👍 With a lit 😄 le tweaking of the lighting it will be perfect

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • Mike AmosM
              Mike Amos
              last edited by

              Thanks mate.

              Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • HornOxxH
                HornOxx
                last edited by

                prima work! & Respect, not the easiest work to balance darkness with artificial lighting so well 👍

                @mike amos said:

                ..."A brain fart I think...
                😄 💚 and I´m always grateful to expand my English vocabulary 💚 😆

                never trust a skinny cook

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • Mike AmosM
                  Mike Amos
                  last edited by

                  Thanks mate.

                  Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • Mike AmosM
                    Mike Amos
                    last edited by

                    I think I may have sorted the light issue, a bit. I have changed the light unit itself so the emitter does not drop below it. Fingers crossed.

                    Twilight V2 does a hell of a job making it easier.


                    1


                    2

                    Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • Bryan KB
                      Bryan K
                      last edited by

                      If was damn good to begin with, it's far tighter now. 👍

                      It looks like you been doing for this for years. Outstanding.

                      See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • tuna1957T
                        tuna1957
                        last edited by

                        Really like the overall “mood” of this one 👍

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • pbacotP
                          pbacot
                          last edited by

                          This is great. Great mood. Except not favoring the screen/shade? material on the right. Not sure what sort of material or function it represents.

                          MacOSX MojaveSketchUp Pro v19 Twilight v2 Thea v3 PowerCADD

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • pbacotP
                            pbacot
                            last edited by

                            sorry double post....

                            The stone at the back is really nice. Not something I'd want near MY bed, but fantastic render!
                            a) I live in earthquake country!

                            b) ...

                            MacOSX MojaveSketchUp Pro v19 Twilight v2 Thea v3 PowerCADD

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • Mike AmosM
                              Mike Amos
                              last edited by

                              Thanks folks, the window blind is slatted with a fabric outer cover that I have no memory of the source for. Might have been the Sketchup texture club but could gave been anywhere as I am cleaning hdd right now.

                              Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • G
                                garystan
                                last edited by

                                @mike amos said:

                                Just a moonlight render, 2 versions.

                                      Nice bedroom.  Nice lighting. Fancy !
                                          garystan
                                
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • L
                                  L i am
                                  last edited by

                                  Nice mate! did you increase the exposure also on the second render?

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • Mike AmosM
                                    Mike Amos
                                    last edited by

                                    Thanks folks, the light levels in the second render were raised in Irfanview. Handy little app.

                                    Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0

                                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                    Register Login
                                    • 1
                                    • 2
                                    • 1 / 2
                                    • First post
                                      Last post
                                    Buy SketchPlus
                                    Buy SUbD
                                    Buy WrapR
                                    Buy eBook
                                    Buy Modelur
                                    Buy Vertex Tools
                                    Buy SketchCuisine
                                    Buy FormFonts

                                    Advertisement