sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    [Plugin] LordOfTheToolbars - v4.0a - 22 Sep 26

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Plugins
    526 Posts 100 Posters 575.5k Views 98 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • fredo6F
      fredo6
      last edited by

      @horizon41
      Do you still have the problem of height adjustment with LOTT?

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • H
        Horizon41
        last edited by

        Yes. I have checked all my drivers. Updated 3d Connex and Nvidia RTX. I also did a repair/install on sketchup. I uninstalled and reinstalled LOTT. NB it did reinstate the last toolbar configuration. The same problems are there. I suspect the auto adjust palletes may be the issue. I am using the default hover mode and if I hover and click the tab that pallete moves to below the Sketchup Top Toolbar about 20mm below the main LOTT. 1 pallette moves directly beneath the LOTT. I cannot move the order of the tabs in the LOTT and I cannot move any of the palletes. Some of the toolbars are not showing all the tabs and I can adjust (not move) to show but it forgets this regardless of whether auto adjust is selected.

        Is it possible for me to try reinstalling the previous version? I did not save it. Thanks

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • TIGT
          TIG Moderator
          last edited by

          So a weird message - a rogue older Lib6Traductor ot similar that might load and add a spurious old method ?
          I assume that you you checked the expected code with a 'find' by line to see if a raw 'open' ever gets called - by mistake [e.g. a typo] - and there by the error can mistakenly assume that UI.open was the intention ?

          TIG

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • H
            Horizon41
            last edited by

            Sorry I am not code savy but appreciate the help. Should I uninstall/reinstall the Lib Fredo6?

            TIGT 1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • TIGT
              TIG Moderator @Horizon41
              last edited by

              @Horizon41
              @fredo6 will advise - I suspect that there might be some files/subfolders to remove then reinstall - perhaps not all in the Plugins folder ... followed by a 'clean reinstall' ...
              He'll advise in detail...

              TIG

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • H
                Horizon41
                last edited by

                It is possible that it could also be registry related. I use CCCleaner from time to time and I have had issues with sketchup before. This is unlikely as it happened straight after the update and I did not use the cleaner. Any registry issues have been resolved by doing a repair/install of sketchup. I have also come across a plugin conflict with 1001 tools that affected LOTT.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                • 1
                • 2
                • 23
                • 24
                • 25
                • 26
                • 27
                • 27 / 27
                • First post
                  Last post
                Buy SketchPlus
                Buy SUbD
                Buy WrapR
                Buy eBook
                Buy Modelur
                Buy Vertex Tools
                Buy SketchCuisine
                Buy FormFonts

                Advertisement