sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Townhouses: Updated

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    25 Posts 6 Posters 4.1k Views 6 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Bryan KB
      Bryan K
      last edited by

      Update.


      townhouses2.jpg

      See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • Bryan KB
        Bryan K
        last edited by

        Thanks L i am. Working on another with slight changes to lighting.

        See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • L
          L i am
          last edited by

          Nice! one things though. The edge of the paving (Right Bottom) has the same texture as the ground.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • Bryan KB
            Bryan K
            last edited by

            LOL! Doh! I completely missed it.

            Good catch. πŸ‘

            See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • Mike AmosM
              Mike Amos
              last edited by

              I think it's great. πŸ‘

              Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • tuna1957T
                tuna1957
                last edited by

                Both images are very nice. Usually not a fan of extreme perspective but somehow it seems to work in the first image. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • Bryan KB
                  Bryan K
                  last edited by

                  @tuna1957 said:

                  Both images are very nice. Usually not a fan of extreme perspective but somehow it seems to work in the first image. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

                  Thanks Mike! Thanks tuna!

                  I'd also like to thank you for making me think of two point perspective and using it. I had been totally ignoring that option for years.

                  Every time I render now I think "would this work in two point perspective? What would tuna think?" πŸ˜„

                  See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • Bryan KB
                    Bryan K
                    last edited by

                    Update. Minor fixes and changes.


                    townhouses3.jpg

                    See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • tuna1957T
                      tuna1957
                      last edited by

                      Bryan they're all great images and the last thing you should worry about is what I think ! πŸ˜† πŸ‘

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • jo-keJ
                        jo-ke
                        last edited by

                        wow, these are awesome! I like them a lot!

                        http://www.zz7.de

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • Bryan KB
                          Bryan K
                          last edited by

                          Thanks tuna. Thanks jo-ke. πŸ‘

                          See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • pbacotP
                            pbacot
                            last edited by

                            Very nice! How are you doing the plants?

                            MacOSX MojaveSketchUp Pro v19 Twilight v2 Thea v3 PowerCADD

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • Bryan KB
                              Bryan K
                              last edited by

                              Thanks pbacot. πŸ‘

                              The plants are stock from the warehouse. In this instance, they came with the model. I did no further modification. In fact, I had to take some out in order to work on the model as they made the file too big.

                              The sky and background plant foliage on the right is an HDRI.

                              See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • Bryan KB
                                Bryan K
                                last edited by

                                Update.


                                SKETCHUNESIA_Konsep+Tampak+Rumah+Baru+Tipe+MULIA_AGUSCWID_SHARE2.jpg

                                See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • Mike AmosM
                                  Mike Amos
                                  last edited by

                                  Very effective render, better with each render. πŸ‘

                                  Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • Bryan KB
                                    Bryan K
                                    last edited by

                                    Thanks Mike.

                                    Practice, practice, practice. I've put more RAM in my PC and it has helped. Still takes 30+ minute to get a good render and some still take hours. But it's no longer hours and days. πŸ‘

                                    See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • tuna1957T
                                      tuna1957
                                      last edited by

                                      πŸ‘

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • Bryan KB
                                        Bryan K
                                        last edited by

                                        Thanks tuna. πŸ‘

                                        See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • L
                                          L i am
                                          last edited by

                                          Hi Bryan, nice but the trees in the forground are pretty ordinary, I would control this with Depth of field πŸ˜‰

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • Bryan KB
                                            Bryan K
                                            last edited by

                                            @l i am said:

                                            Hi Bryan, nice but the trees in the forground are pretty ordinary, I would control this with Depth of field πŸ˜‰

                                            Yeah, I was thinking the sort of the same thing that the foreground trees were not working.

                                            I'll play around with that.

                                            See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 1 / 2
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement