sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Extension Manager not loading

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved SketchUp Bug Reporting
    sketchup
    21 Posts 5 Posters 22.2k Views 5 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Dave RD
      Dave R
      last edited by

      @david_h said:

      I know you're waiting on baited breath. πŸ’š

      That's what that taste in my mouth is! I thought my coffee was just bad. πŸ˜„

      Etaoin Shrdlu

      %

      (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

      G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

      M30

      %

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • david_hD
        david_h
        last edited by

        well . ..that didn't work. 😳

        If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • Dave RD
          Dave R
          last edited by

          You haven't answered my question about it not loading. Does that mean the window is opening but it's blank or it doesn't appear at all?

          Etaoin Shrdlu

          %

          (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

          G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

          M30

          %

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • Dave RD
            Dave R
            last edited by

            I sent you a PM.

            Etaoin Shrdlu

            %

            (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

            G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

            M30

            %

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • david_hD
              david_h
              last edited by

              doesn 't appear at all. Zip. Nada. Nyet.

              The thing that is odd about all of this is that it was working fine yesterday. Maybe i should do a re-install. Darn it. I was hoping to avoid that.

              D πŸ’š

              If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • david_hD
                david_h
                last edited by

                FIXED!

                Dave R. . .you're my new hero!

                Thank you!

                D
                capAmer.jpg

                If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • Dave RD
                  Dave R
                  last edited by

                  Happy to help David.

                  Where did you find that picture of me? πŸ˜›

                  Etaoin Shrdlu

                  %

                  (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

                  G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

                  M30

                  %

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • david_hD
                    david_h
                    last edited by

                    It seems you are all over the interwebs.

                    I am just glad that the planet is in caring hands of those that are much smarter than me.

                    If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • Dave RD
                      Dave R
                      last edited by

                      @david_h said:

                      It seems you are all over the interwebs.

                      That's the problem. No privacy. πŸ˜„

                      I'm happy it was a pretty easy fix.

                      Etaoin Shrdlu

                      %

                      (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

                      G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

                      M30

                      %

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • BoxB
                        Box
                        last edited by

                        @dave r said:

                        @david_h said:

                        I'm happy it was a pretty easy fix.

                        I assume it was the alt space fix?

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • Dave RD
                          Dave R
                          last edited by

                          Tried that. Wound up editing PrivatePreferences.json and setting the Left and Top to match the Extension Warehouse numbers.

                          Etaoin Shrdlu

                          %

                          (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

                          G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

                          M30

                          %

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • BoxB
                            Box
                            last edited by

                            Good to know, it could be frustrating for others looking for an answer not actually finding one in the thread when it has a solution check-mark.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • R
                              richmonanana
                              last edited by

                              extension manager not loading

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • Dave RD
                                Dave R
                                last edited by

                                @richmonanana said:

                                extension manager not loading

                                You're profile says you are using SketchUp 2018. Is this correct? (There is no Free/Make version of SketchUp 2018.)

                                Screenshot - 4_15_2023 , 9_46_04 AM.png

                                Etaoin Shrdlu

                                %

                                (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

                                G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

                                M30

                                %

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • 4
                                  44arshad
                                  last edited by

                                  @dave r said:

                                  I sent you a PM.

                                  PLEASE HELP ME TO FIX THIS, I HAVE SAME ISSUE THERE IS WINDOW OPENING WHILE I TRY TO OPEN EXTENSION MANAGER

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • Dave RD
                                    Dave R
                                    last edited by

                                    @44arshad said:

                                    THERE IS WINDOW OPENING WHILE I TRY TO OPEN EXTENSION MANAGER

                                    What exactly does this mean? Show us a screenshot of what you are seeing.

                                    What version of SketchUp are you using? Please complete your forum profile.

                                    Do not use all caps. There's no need to shout.

                                    Etaoin Shrdlu

                                    %

                                    (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

                                    G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

                                    M30

                                    %

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0

                                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                    With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                    Register Login
                                    • 1
                                    • 2
                                    • 1 / 2
                                    • First post
                                      Last post
                                    Buy SketchPlus
                                    Buy SUbD
                                    Buy WrapR
                                    Buy eBook
                                    Buy Modelur
                                    Buy Vertex Tools
                                    Buy SketchCuisine
                                    Buy FormFonts

                                    Advertisement