sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Help with purchased plans.

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbie Forum
    sketchup
    3 Posts 3 Posters 2.5k Views 3 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • D
      dgrav5569
      last edited by

      I recently purchased some plans for a truck flatbed and I have zero experience with sketchup. I was wondering if someone on here could extract the measurements and put together a cut list and bill of material for me?? I don't have time with work to learn myself and need it asap. Willing to pay. Thanks

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • Dave RD
        Dave R
        last edited by

        I could probably help you but I'd want to see the plans first. You could send me a private message and we could discuss it. I think you'd need three approved posts under your belt before you can send a private message.

        As a side note, make sure that whomever you do hire to do this work is qualified. Being qualified to do the work in Sketchup includes having a license for SketchUp Pro. SketchUp Make users are not qualified to do work for hire.

        Etaoin Shrdlu

        %

        (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

        G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

        M30

        %

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • HumpmetwiceH
          Humpmetwice
          last edited by

          Kinda really depends on the model. Good model easily done.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          • 1 / 1
          • First post
            Last post
          Buy SketchPlus
          Buy SUbD
          Buy WrapR
          Buy eBook
          Buy Modelur
          Buy Vertex Tools
          Buy SketchCuisine
          Buy FormFonts

          Advertisement