sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Kitchen Render

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    18 Posts 5 Posters 5.7k Views 5 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • I
      imabzeous
      last edited by

      Here is model without any furniture.

      Link Preview Image
      3D Warehouse

      3D Warehouse is a website of searchable, pre-made 3D models that works seamlessly with SketchUp.

      favicon

      (3dwarehouse.sketchup.com)

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • I
        imabzeous
        last edited by

        and here is link with all furniture and models which i downloaded from 3Dwarehouse.

        Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

        favicon

        (drive.google.com)

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • L
          L i am
          last edited by

          What did you use for lighting, hdri or other? and are your crossover lamps in operation Just trying to find how to duplicate.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • I
            imabzeous
            last edited by

            i have simply used vray sun and sky, used portal lights, emmisive light and rectangular lights.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • L
              L i am
              last edited by

              @imabzeous said:

              i have simply used vray sun and sky, used portal lights, emmisive light and rectangular lights.

              Thank you πŸ‘

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • L
                L i am
                last edited by

                Hi Mafesto, thanks for your help so far:) I am working on your model which is pretty cool BTW. I had issues with your lamp I did not know it had a multitude of fins which must have had about a thousand of more faces, so when I made that material an emitter my renderer spat it. I will simplify the lamps for me. If you have the raw render without post proscessing could you post it? That would be of huge benifit as I have tried to stay away from that so far and would love to see the difference.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • I
                  imabzeous
                  last edited by

                  HEY LIAM, i will post them today.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • L
                    L i am
                    last edited by

                    @imabzeous said:

                    HEY LIAM, i will post them today.

                    Thanks mate will be valuable to me for the exercise:)

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • Bryan KB
                      Bryan K
                      last edited by

                      Excellent!

                      See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • I
                        imabzeous
                        last edited by

                        Here are original images without any postpro.

                        https://i.imgur.com/Ybhb1by.jpg

                        https://i.imgur.com/Y66LwEc.jpg

                        https://i.imgur.com/PnyumKH.jpg

                        https://i.imgur.com/vf1Pdxg.jpg

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • L
                          L i am
                          last edited by

                          Hi Mafesto, thanks for posting that is a great comparison. how long did you work on the post production work say just the main shot?

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • I
                            imabzeous
                            last edited by

                            i worked hardly an hour or all of these four pics.. just a bit of color correction, used vray passes , and camera raw filter thats it.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • Bryan KB
                              Bryan K
                              last edited by

                              Both comparisons are equally good. πŸ‘

                              See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • S
                                stellabar
                                last edited by

                                so curios to see the comparison...is it possible?

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                Register Login
                                • 1 / 1
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                Buy SketchPlus
                                Buy SUbD
                                Buy WrapR
                                Buy eBook
                                Buy Modelur
                                Buy Vertex Tools
                                Buy SketchCuisine
                                Buy FormFonts

                                Advertisement