sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Stuff

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    24 Posts 7 Posters 6.2k Views 7 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • StinkieS
      Stinkie
      last edited by

      Hmpf.


      44.jpg


      45.jpg


      48.jpg

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • StinkieS
        Stinkie
        last edited by

        Boink.


        22.jpg


        24.jpg


        25.jpg


        29.jpg

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • Rich O BrienR
          Rich O Brien Moderator
          last edited by

          #asianrestaurantvibe

          Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • StinkieS
            Stinkie
            last edited by

            lol. πŸ‘

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • JQLJ
              JQL
              last edited by

              Intriguing and some of them are deligtfully bad taste. I love them!

              www.casca.pt
              Visit us on facebook!

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • StinkieS
                Stinkie
                last edited by

                Unrelated, but I'll drop this in here. SU+Modo.

                Oh ... some Quixel too. Handy app.


                raam.jpg

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • StinkieS
                  Stinkie
                  last edited by

                  @jql said:

                  deligtfully bad taste

                  πŸ’š

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • StinkieS
                    Stinkie
                    last edited by

                    Mo' stuff.


                    1.jpg


                    2.jpg

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • JQLJ
                      JQL
                      last edited by

                      This ones are incredibly beautiful. I also love them! Do you build this stuff? (Renders are great too, but I like things better.)

                      www.casca.pt
                      Visit us on facebook!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • StinkieS
                        Stinkie
                        last edited by

                        @jql said:

                        Do you build this stuff?

                        Not as of yet. Not even sure if I ever will. I tend to lose focus pretty fast, regrettably. 😎

                        @jql said:

                        (Renders are great too, but I like things better.)

                        Me too. But if I built everything I think up, I'd need a far bigger house. πŸ’š

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • StinkieS
                          Stinkie
                          last edited by

                          Mdf sculpture thingy. Corporate modernism on the cheap. Also: cubist Darth Vader mask.


                          death.jpg


                          death2.jpg

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • Rich O BrienR
                            Rich O Brien Moderator
                            last edited by

                            @stinkie said:

                            Mdf sculpture thingy. Corporate modernism on the cheap. Also: cubist Darth Vader mask.

                            I thought it was a magician's table....

                            Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • JQLJ
                              JQL
                              last edited by

                              It actually seemed like star wars to me, but I'd never associate it with darth vader's mask. I thought of something cooler, though now that I think about it, there's nothing cooler in star wars than vader.

                              www.casca.pt
                              Visit us on facebook!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • StinkieS
                                Stinkie
                                last edited by

                                @jql said:

                                (...) now that I think about it, there's nothing cooler in star wars than vader.

                                Amen. 😎


                                a.jpg

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • JQLJ
                                  JQL
                                  last edited by

                                  Another beautiful one... You're getting soft!

                                  www.casca.pt
                                  Visit us on facebook!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • StinkieS
                                    Stinkie
                                    last edited by

                                    @jql said:

                                    You're getting soft!

                                    Old age will do that to ya.

                                    Wee mockup.


                                    death_MU.jpg

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • olisheaO
                                      olishea
                                      last edited by

                                      loving this new stuff

                                      oli

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • StinkieS
                                        Stinkie
                                        last edited by

                                        Thanks, Oli.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0

                                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                        Register Login
                                        • 1
                                        • 2
                                        • 1 / 2
                                        • First post
                                          Last post
                                        Buy SketchPlus
                                        Buy SUbD
                                        Buy WrapR
                                        Buy eBook
                                        Buy Modelur
                                        Buy Vertex Tools
                                        Buy SketchCuisine
                                        Buy FormFonts

                                        Advertisement