sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Disable popup notification

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved SketchUp Discussions
    sketchup
    14 Posts 8 Posters 4.1k Views 8 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • D
      driven
      last edited by

      @rv1974 said:

      ...There must be option to disable it

      If you disable the extension I believe it's notification ceases...

      john

      learn from the mistakes of others, you may not live long enough to make them all yourself...

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • Dave RD
        Dave R
        last edited by

        @driven said:

        @rv1974 said:

        ...There must be option to disable it

        If you disable the extension I believe it's notification ceases...

        john

        Indeed! That would easily take care of the problem for most users.

        Etaoin Shrdlu

        %

        (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

        G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

        M30

        %

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • J
          Jim
          last edited by

          @dave r said:

          @driven said:

          @rv1974 said:

          ...There must be option to disable it

          If you disable the extension I believe it's notification ceases...

          john

          Indeed! That would easily take care of the problem for most users.

          Except that it doesn't, at least for me.

          Hi

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • Dave RD
            Dave R
            last edited by

            Odd..

            I guess for the average user, there shouldn't be any reason not to update extensions that need it.

            Etaoin Shrdlu

            %

            (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

            G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

            M30

            %

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • D
              driven
              last edited by

              I thought that should work...

              you can turn them off per app on a mac but I don't get them anyway...

              john

              learn from the mistakes of others, you may not live long enough to make them all yourself...

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • john2J
                john2
                last edited by

                the extension is profile builder 2. I installed it with great trouble, I was getting some errors and then I resolved them by removing some files. I don't exactly remember what I did but it was a tedious task to do. Therefore, I don't want to mess with this plugin and accidentally cause any trouble.

                Sketchup Make 2017 (64-bit), Vray 4.0 , Windows 10 – 64 bit, corei7-8750H, 16GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4GB

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • R
                  RogerB
                  last edited by

                  If I cant get rid of them, I have PTFB Pro(PushThatFrickinButton). It is $40 but may be of interest.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • john2J
                    john2
                    last edited by

                    @rogerb said:

                    If I cant get rid of them, I have PTFB Pro(PushThatFrickinButton). It is $40 but may be of interest.

                    You are very kind, intelligent, polite, generous and honorable person.

                    Please share a link if you're actually suggesting a helpful method for the question that I asked.

                    Sketchup Make 2017 (64-bit), Vray 4.0 , Windows 10 – 64 bit, corei7-8750H, 16GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4GB

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • BoxB
                      Box
                      last edited by

                      Look here
                      http://www.ptfbpro.com/

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • john2J
                        john2
                        last edited by

                        @box said:

                        Look here
                        http://www.ptfbpro.com/

                        Thanks, I'll try this application.

                        Sketchup Make 2017 (64-bit), Vray 4.0 , Windows 10 – 64 bit, corei7-8750H, 16GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4GB

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1 / 1
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Buy SketchPlus
                        Buy SUbD
                        Buy WrapR
                        Buy eBook
                        Buy Modelur
                        Buy Vertex Tools
                        Buy SketchCuisine
                        Buy FormFonts

                        Advertisement