sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    USS Independence (LCS-2)

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    11 Posts 7 Posters 2.4k Views 7 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • pbacotP
      pbacot
      last edited by

      Very Nice render. Looking forward to seeing more. Good luck on the move Liam!

      MacOSX MojaveSketchUp Pro v19 Twilight v2 Thea v3 PowerCADD

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • Bryan KB
        Bryan K
        last edited by

        Well done! I would love see to a bigger picture of just a single ship.

        Good luck on the move! I'm dying to get out the city where I live.

        See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • L
          liam887
          last edited by

          @bryan k said:

          Well done! I would love see to a bigger picture of just a single ship.

          Good luck on the move! I'm dying to get out the city where I live.

          Here you go it's a bit bigger: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B141bHoJbGdwc0I1dG83YjYySnc

          VISIT MY ONLINE GALLERY
          http://www.robotsvdinosaurs.com/

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • cheddaC
            chedda
            last edited by

            Looks good Liam reminds me of my recent ship i modelled the Zumwalt.

            Kraken Wrangler https://www.flickr.com/photos/132441293@N03/

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • Bryan KB
              Bryan K
              last edited by

              @liam887 said:

              @bryan k said:

              Well done! I would love see to a bigger picture of just a single ship.

              Good luck on the move! I'm dying to get out the city where I live.

              Here you go it's a bit bigger: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B141bHoJbGdwc0I1dG83YjYySnc

              Very nice! Thank you.

              See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • leonmetalowiecL
                leonmetalowiec
                last edited by

                Very nicely done model, but this ship is for me too futuristic πŸ˜„

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • boofredlayB
                  boofredlay
                  last edited by

                  Good luck on your move Liam.

                  Great looking ship. Looks like it is sitting in a big slab of blue Jello!

                  http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • L
                    liam887
                    last edited by

                    @boofredlay said:

                    Good luck on your move Liam.

                    Great looking ship. Looks like it is sitting in a big slab of blue Jello!

                    Thank's, I am just starting week 5 now in Sweden! If all goes to plan I should be able to spend the majority of the year re-training with some other 3D tools and VR. I have been making some good progress with SU>Unreal Engine so hoping to post a lot of things after Christmas.

                    Yes the water did not turn out as I wanted but it looked so odd I decided to keep it πŸ˜•

                    VISIT MY ONLINE GALLERY
                    http://www.robotsvdinosaurs.com/

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • boofredlayB
                      boofredlay
                      last edited by

                      Glad things are going well.

                      http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • Mike AmosM
                        Mike Amos
                        last edited by

                        Nice models, a pity that both littoral combat vessels AND the Zumwalt class have failed tests for resistance to sea skimming missile attacks. The littoral ships are not going to be pursued and the Zumwalts severely cut back to just 3 ships. All that money in development just running down the drain.

                        Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1 / 1
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Buy SketchPlus
                        Buy SUbD
                        Buy WrapR
                        Buy eBook
                        Buy Modelur
                        Buy Vertex Tools
                        Buy SketchCuisine
                        Buy FormFonts

                        Advertisement