sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Sun/shadow study animation export -> time????

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved SketchUp Discussions
    sketchup
    40 Posts 28 Posters 27.0k Views 28 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • TIGT
      TIG Moderator
      last edited by

      Look at your PMs...

      TIG

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • V
        vandyck
        last edited by

        @tig said:

        @bewilder said:

        I have been looking everywhere for an extension that would show the shadow time in an animation. I hate bugging TIG for a PM with private code. Is it available anywhere else?
        Look in your PMs...

        Hello TIG !
        Can You send a code for me too?

        thank you in advance

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • V
          virtexultra
          last edited by

          Hello TIG

          would you be so kind and would also send me the script?

          Thanks

          Alexander

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • M
            mateua
            last edited by

            TIG !

            Could You share a code with me too?

            thank you

            Mateusz

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • F
              frankthetank86
              last edited by

              Hello TIG,

              you are my last hope to get my problem done. I need to have a time stamp on my exported video that shows day and time of the current shadow. I tried some ruby code but that does not work on exported animated videos.

              Thank you very much in advance!

              Frankthetank86

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • J
                jaythakkar
                last edited by

                Hello TIG

                Can you please share the code.

                Thanks

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • M
                  Miramonte
                  last edited by

                  Hi TIG !

                  Could You share a code with me too?

                  thank you

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • W
                    wgamborski
                    last edited by

                    TIG, looking for same script/solution please.

                    TIA

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • M
                      MVrmn
                      last edited by

                      Hey TIG,

                      looking for same script/solution please.
                      Have a nice shade animation but no time indication

                      Mike

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • O
                        Okr
                        last edited by

                        Hi Tig,
                        Could you, please, send me the script.
                        I´m stuck with this issue.
                        Thank you in advance.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • I
                          IrisvV
                          last edited by

                          Hello TIG,

                          Could you send me a PM with the code also?

                          Thank you in advance!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • S
                            summerson
                            last edited by

                            Hi TIG,
                            I just read about the clock running with a shadow study. I also would love to have that script.
                            Thank you in advance and have a great day,
                            Thomas

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • E
                              ebolac
                              last edited by

                              Hi TIG,
                              Can I also have your plugin please ? I'm quite a beginner on SketchUp and it would really be useful to create a shadow study !
                              Thanks ☺️

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • R
                                ralucavernica
                                last edited by

                                Hello,

                                Can I have the script also?

                                Thank you!

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • L
                                  lorrynka
                                  last edited by

                                  Help me guys I need that time in sketchup too.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • L
                                    lorrynka
                                    last edited by

                                    @tig said:

                                    Look at your PMs...

                                    Please can u send it to me too?

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • P
                                      pmolsen
                                      last edited by

                                      Please send it to me also.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • A
                                        Axel11
                                        last edited by

                                        Hello TIG,

                                        Could you send me a PM with the code also?

                                        Thank you in advance!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • S
                                          SWONG
                                          last edited by

                                          Hi Tig,

                                          I would love to have a copy of the Ruby code.
                                          Thanks!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • TIGT
                                            TIG Moderator
                                            last edited by

                                            @SWONG, I've PM'd you...

                                            TIG

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 2 / 2
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement