sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Shortcut in 2016 version

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved SketchUp Discussions
    sketchup
    3 Posts 2 Posters 587 Views 2 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • J
      Jeremy Nicholls
      last edited by

      I created a shortcut (Ctrl+T) to toggle the display of the default tray. SU asked me to confirm since Ctrl+T is used by another command. The shortcut works as expected while I am using SU but it reverts to its old setting when I restart SU. I have successfully customized and/or imported shortcuts over many versions of SU in the past including 2016. Why won't it work now?

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • Dave RD
        Dave R
        last edited by

        I believe Ctrl+T is hard coded. Try a different shortcut. I use Ctrl+Shift+T and it works.

        Etaoin Shrdlu

        %

        (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

        G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

        M30

        %

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • J
          Jeremy Nicholls
          last edited by

          Thanks. Will try that

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          • 1 / 1
          • First post
            Last post
          Buy SketchPlus
          Buy SUbD
          Buy WrapR
          Buy eBook
          Buy Modelur
          Buy Vertex Tools
          Buy SketchCuisine
          Buy FormFonts

          Advertisement