sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Npr lake home with as built

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    10 Posts 7 Posters 1.3k Views 7 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • pmolsonP
      pmolson
      last edited by

      modelas builtmodelas built

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • alvisA
        alvis
        last edited by

        Perfect!

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • pbacotP
          pbacot
          last edited by

          Excellent! Design concept clearly illustrated and actually realized.
          What's the as-built? I can see the sky is PS.

          MacOSX MojaveSketchUp Pro v19 Twilight v2 Thea v3 PowerCADD

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • pmolsonP
            pmolson
            last edited by

            @pbacot said:

            What's the as-built? I can see the sky is PS.

            Thats funny, I never noticed. It is a photo from client. I guess it was a cloudy day and they faked it or something.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • jo-keJ
              jo-ke
              last edited by

              Wow. what a professional work!

              http://www.zz7.de

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • B
                Blackball
                last edited by

                Beautiful design and render πŸ‘

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • Bryan KB
                  Bryan K
                  last edited by

                  I like your NPR style, but the photos look like very good renders as well.

                  Usually we make jokes about renders being so good we ask "So where are the renders?" πŸ‘

                  See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • pmolsonP
                    pmolson
                    last edited by

                    @bryan k said:

                    I like your NPR style, but the photos look like very good renders as well.

                    Usually we make jokes about renders being so good we ask "So where are the renders?" πŸ‘

                    Maybe I should steal the grass from the as built photos and do a photo real render of the model...
                    hmmmm...Might be fun to see how close (or far) I can come to portraying the pictures accurately.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • DanielD
                      Daniel
                      last edited by

                      It was built just as you designed it? That contractor is worth his weight in gold!

                      My avatar is an anachronism.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • pmolsonP
                        pmolson
                        last edited by

                        @daniel said:

                        It was built just as you designed it? That contractor is worth his weight in gold!

                        I must be transparent. I am not the designer on this Project, just the lowly illustrator.

                        I must also say that the model was updated as the designer and builder made changes along the way. So, it was not a fairy tale project where builder, client, and designer were all in perfect harmony and the design was never tweaked, adjusted, bitched about, undid, redid, loved, hated,....but, as far as these big ones go, it was pretty smooth all and all.

                        p

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1 / 1
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Buy SketchPlus
                        Buy SUbD
                        Buy WrapR
                        Buy eBook
                        Buy Modelur
                        Buy Vertex Tools
                        Buy SketchCuisine
                        Buy FormFonts

                        Advertisement