sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Skatter

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved SketchUp Discussions
    sketchup
    99 Posts 30 Posters 32.2k Views 30 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • jujuJ
      juju
      last edited by

      @jiminy-billy-bob said:

      I just created a Facebook page and Twitter account so you can follow the upcoming updates about Skatter.
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Skatter/1444931549137524
      https://twitter.com/Skatter4SU

      There is also an email newsletter here : http://getskatter.com/

      #follow

      Save the Earth, it's the only planet with chocolate.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • ElibjrE
        Elibjr
        last edited by

        JBB, did you say that it will work in Twilight too, which is based on a similar render structure as Kerkythea and Thea? Can this do things other than trees like cars and crowds birds etc? Looks great, $50 sounds reasonable!

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • jiminy-billy-bobJ
          jiminy-billy-bob
          last edited by

          Chris told me he made Twilight work with it. I haven't had a chance to test it yet, but I trust him πŸ˜„

          25% off Skatter for SketchUcation Premium Members

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • jujuJ
            juju
            last edited by

            now to haunt the coders over at indigo for compatibility...

            Save the Earth, it's the only planet with chocolate.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • cottyC
              cotty
              last edited by

              I've watched Jans video from London and just to make clear that "coming soon" is much to late. Stop sleeping! πŸ˜„

              my SketchUp gallery

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • KrisidiousK
                Krisidious
                last edited by

                I don't even know what it is and I want it...

                By: Kristoff Rand
                Home DesignerUnique House Plans

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • P
                  penumbra
                  last edited by

                  starting to think this is vaporware...

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • KrisidiousK
                    Krisidious
                    last edited by

                    @penumbra said:

                    starting to think this is vaporware...

                    Ummm What are you talking about? The author is quite well known and trusted... He's been giving a demonstration today at BaseCamp...

                    Please refrain from talking out your ass and using words you heard on the internet.

                    By: Kristoff Rand
                    Home DesignerUnique House Plans

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • JQLJ
                      JQL
                      last edited by

                      @penumbra said:

                      starting to think this is vaporware...
                      It's been know to be in beta testing. There's a presentation video from Sketchucation basecamp. It seems to be well on it's way

                      www.casca.pt
                      Visit us on facebook!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • P
                        penumbra
                        last edited by

                        sorry kris if i struck a bad chord, but i also think you are a bit out of line? didn't mean to offend.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • KrisidiousK
                          Krisidious
                          last edited by

                          Perhaps and I apologize as well... I just don't like seeing people who do a lot for us and the members of this site, having their integrity impugned. Especially without cause.

                          By: Kristoff Rand
                          Home DesignerUnique House Plans

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • FrederikF
                            Frederik
                            last edited by

                            So... To get this back on track...
                            When will this become available...??
                            I thought it would be ready for the 3D Base Camp in London and then for us mortals who couldn't attend shortly after...

                            Cheers
                            Kim Frederik

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • jiminy-billy-bobJ
                              jiminy-billy-bob
                              last edited by

                              @penumbra said:

                              starting to think this is vaporware...

                              I can assure you this is not a vaporware. Please consider the fact that developing softwares take a lot of time, and there's a whole lot you can't see.

                              25% off Skatter for SketchUcation Premium Members

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • jiminy-billy-bobJ
                                jiminy-billy-bob
                                last edited by

                                I just posted a video from the Basecamp presentation :

                                Thanks again to the SketchUcation team for making this event possible!

                                25% off Skatter for SketchUcation Premium Members

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • jiminy-billy-bobJ
                                  jiminy-billy-bob
                                  last edited by

                                  @frederik said:

                                  When will this become available...??
                                  I thought it would be ready for the 3D Base Camp in London and then for us mortals who couldn't attend shortly after...

                                  You probably misread, every Basecamp attendee will get a 75% off when it goes on sale. This doesn't mean that it went on sale during the Basecamp. Sorry about the confusion.

                                  I can't give you a specific date because I don't know myself... But really, it's a matter of weeks now.

                                  25% off Skatter for SketchUcation Premium Members

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • PixeroP
                                    Pixero
                                    last edited by

                                    Thanks for posting your video. It's much clearer than mine.
                                    And I even got my 15 seconds of fame at the end. πŸ˜†
                                    Maybe some still images would be good that shows things even more clear.

                                    Ronen Bekerman has posted some info for those interested.
                                    http://www.ronenbekerman.com/skatter-a-sketchup-scattering-extension/

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • FrederikF
                                      Frederik
                                      last edited by

                                      @jiminy-billy-bob said:

                                      You probably misread, every Basecamp attendee will get a 75% off when it goes on sale. This doesn't mean that it went on sale during the Basecamp. Sorry about the confusion.

                                      No need to apologize...
                                      But thanks for the clarification...

                                      @jiminy-billy-bob said:

                                      I can't give you a specific date because I don't know myself... But really, it's a matter of weeks now.

                                      I look forward to this...! πŸ‘

                                      Cheers
                                      Kim Frederik

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • KrisidiousK
                                        Krisidious
                                        last edited by

                                        Looks great Jiminy... Can't wait.

                                        By: Kristoff Rand
                                        Home DesignerUnique House Plans

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • P
                                          psylo
                                          last edited by

                                          Very promising plugin and cool presentation. With this lovely accent, I understand almost everything ! πŸ˜‰

                                          Can't wait now ...

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • V
                                            valerostudio
                                            last edited by

                                            Hands down one of the biggest game changer plugins for SketchUp. πŸ‘

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 4
                                            • 5
                                            • 2 / 5
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement