sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    AT AT Walker/AT PT Walker

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    27 Posts 14 Posters 5.1k Views 14 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • JQLJ
      JQL
      last edited by

      @andyc said:

      Beautiful, crisp, clean modelling. And I love the layout of the orthographic views. Great work πŸ˜„

      I'll quote that!

      www.casca.pt
      Visit us on facebook!

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • Rich O BrienR
        Rich O Brien Moderator
        last edited by

        less is more...

        gallery worthy if you ask me...

        Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • ken28875K
          ken28875
          last edited by

          Very cool, Mark. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

          Keep them coming.

          Have a good one,

          _KN

          Follow Your Dreams.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • JQLJ
            JQL
            last edited by

            @rich o brien said:

            less is more...

            gallery worthy if you ask me...

            Isn't this gallery worthy, I ask you?

            www.casca.pt
            Visit us on facebook!

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • Rich O BrienR
              Rich O Brien Moderator
              last edited by

              I think it is. thanks for asking

              Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • TK0001T
                TK0001
                last edited by

                Wow, thanks guys! I'm kinda proud of it myself, but after seeing all the wonderful work in here, I was hesitant to share.

                I'm a fan of the "clean" style, so thanks for noticing (and assuming it was intentional)!

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • DanielD
                  Daniel
                  last edited by

                  Impressive, TK0001.

                  My avatar is an anachronism.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • Bryan KB
                    Bryan K
                    last edited by

                    @jql said:

                    @andyc said:

                    Beautiful, crisp, clean modelling. And I love the layout of the orthographic views. Great work πŸ˜„

                    I'll quote that!

                    Same here. πŸ‘

                    See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • A
                      andyc
                      last edited by

                      @tk0001 said:

                      I'm a fan of the "clean" style, so thanks for noticing (and assuming it was intentional)!

                      Haha, no doubting it was intentional. Knowing how much detail to include so that a model looks fully detailed without feeling 'cluttered' requires a great eye as well as great technical skills. Please don't hesitate to share in the future - your work is right up there πŸ‘

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • srxS
                        srx
                        last edited by

                        Beauty. πŸ‘

                        www.saurus.rs

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • cheddaC
                          chedda
                          last edited by

                          Excellent work. Now you need to create that big scene with a few of them being attacked πŸ˜‰

                          Kraken Wrangler https://www.flickr.com/photos/132441293@N03/

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • TK0001T
                            TK0001
                            last edited by

                            AT PT Walker:

                            http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab61/tk0001/AT PT Walker_zpspij8fpes.png

                            http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab61/tk0001/AT PT_zpsvdqmxbkm.png

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • TK0001T
                              TK0001
                              last edited by

                              Rendered with Visualizer:

                              http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab61/tk0001/AT PT1_zpsxcv8onwd.jpg

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • soloS
                                solo
                                last edited by

                                Great stuff and especially on the eve of the new Star Wars movie.

                                I'm wondering if maybe you'd want to share a model for a "Render this" challenge, we have not had one in a long while.

                                http://www.solos-art.com

                                If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • jiminy-billy-bobJ
                                  jiminy-billy-bob
                                  last edited by

                                  Amazing work!

                                  25% off Skatter for SketchUcation Premium Members

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • pilouP
                                    pilou
                                    last edited by

                                    Blur is maybe not indispensable ?

                                    Frenchy Pilou
                                    Is beautiful that please without concept!
                                    My Little site :)

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • TK0001T
                                      TK0001
                                      last edited by

                                      @pilou said:

                                      Blur is maybe not indispensable ?

                                      I don't follow the double negative. We don't like the blur?

                                      I love it, personally. One of the reasons I'm a huge fan of Visualizer.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • TK0001T
                                        TK0001
                                        last edited by

                                        @solo said:

                                        Great stuff and especially on the eve of the new Star Wars movie.

                                        I'm wondering if maybe you'd want to share a model for a "Render this" challenge, we have not had one in a long while.

                                        Since I only get to play with SketchUp once in awhile, I'm afraid I don't have many models to share. Would this one suffice?

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • pilouP
                                          pilou
                                          last edited by

                                          @unknownuser said:

                                          I'm a huge fan of Visualizer.

                                          Me too - As Like I have made the French version! πŸ˜‰

                                          Frenchy Pilou
                                          Is beautiful that please without concept!
                                          My Little site :)

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • TK0001T
                                            TK0001
                                            last edited by

                                            @pilou said:

                                            @unknownuser said:

                                            I'm a huge fan of Visualizer.

                                            Me too - As Like I have made the French version! πŸ˜‰

                                            Nice!

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 1 / 2
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement