sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Error message

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved SketchUp Discussions
    sketchup
    3 Posts 2 Posters 380 Views 2 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • C
      cegidfa
      last edited by

      Hello,
      Have just had the following message.
      "To play an animation, you must have at least one scene that is included in the animation".
      I was trying to 'array' after moving an object, nothing to do with scenes or animation. Does anyone have an idea?
      I tried removing (completely) sketchup, to no avail.
      I am using an Imac with mavericks.

      Many thaks...Dick.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • Dave RD
        Dave R
        last edited by

        Is it possible you have one of the animation plugins installed and inadvertently used a keyboard shortcut that calls that plugin?

        Please complete your profile with OS and SketchUp version. It'll be helpful.

        Etaoin Shrdlu

        %

        (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

        G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

        M30

        %

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • C
          cegidfa
          last edited by

          Many thanks to Dave R for the answer. Yes, I had made a bad choice of shortcut key.
          What a dipstick....I only used x 😳 😳
          I think I was having a bad day πŸ˜‰

          Regards...Dick.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

          Register Login
          • 1 / 1
          • First post
            Last post
          Buy SketchPlus
          Buy SUbD
          Buy WrapR
          Buy eBook
          Buy Modelur
          Buy Vertex Tools
          Buy SketchCuisine
          Buy FormFonts

          Advertisement