sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    โš ๏ธ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Phew!.....made it

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    19 Posts 11 Posters 1.8k Views 11 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • J
      Jim
      last edited by

      Hehe, look again, Oli.

      Hi

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • olisheaO
        olishea
        last edited by

        @jim said:

        Hehe, look again, Oli.

        ๐Ÿ˜• โ“

        oli

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • J
          Jim
          last edited by

          I sense a "Duh" moment coming...

          Hi

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • Rich O BrienR
            Rich O Brien Moderator
            last edited by

            Keep guessing Oli.

            Your finger is nearly on it.

            Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp ๐Ÿ“–

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • massimoM
              massimo Moderator
              last edited by

              C'mon Oli I'm sure that you've already nailed it.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • olisheaO
                olishea
                last edited by

                I'm not even gonna embarrass myself keep guessing. Is it really that obvious?! ๐Ÿ˜†

                [edit] Oh I get it now! Fingers holding on! It's one of those things when you see it, you can't stop seeing it! ๐Ÿ˜† Touchรฉ Rich! ๐Ÿ‘

                oli

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • Rich O BrienR
                  Rich O Brien Moderator
                  last edited by

                  Well done Oli.

                  Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp ๐Ÿ“–

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • KrisidiousK
                    Krisidious
                    last edited by

                    I had to pan around to get the shot and it was better in full rez... When I got to the fingers I was like oh... but did he make it? cuz that finger grip won't last long.

                    By: Kristoff Rand
                    Home DesignerUnique House Plans

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • ken28875K
                      ken28875
                      last edited by

                      Very cool, Rich. I like it a lot.

                      @olishea said:

                      I thought limit was 1600 pixels? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

                      I was thinking the same thing.

                      @ Rich: how did you manage to post 4000 pixel image, almost 3MB? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

                      Follow Your Dreams.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • Rich O BrienR
                        Rich O Brien Moderator
                        last edited by

                        Admins and mods can post whatever file and image size they wish.

                        Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp ๐Ÿ“–

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • L
                          Lz
                          last edited by

                          Clever.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • tademaT
                            tadema
                            last edited by

                            Hello Rich,

                            @rich o brien said:

                            Admins and mods can post whatever file and image size they wish.

                            Is there any plans to increase the size us mere mortals ๐Ÿ˜„ can post in the future as there is a lot of detail lost when downsizing an image to 1400/1600px.

                            thanks John

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • Rich O BrienR
                              Rich O Brien Moderator
                              last edited by

                              I'll take a look at permissions tomorrow.

                              Probably possible but not something to allow for everyone due to server load and page load times.

                              I'm sure we'll work something out though

                              Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp ๐Ÿ“–

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • alexandre skA
                                alexandre sk
                                last edited by

                                few minutes to see the fingers. cool

                                It's you Indy?

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                Register Login
                                • 1 / 1
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                Buy SketchPlus
                                Buy SUbD
                                Buy WrapR
                                Buy eBook
                                Buy Modelur
                                Buy Vertex Tools
                                Buy SketchCuisine
                                Buy FormFonts

                                Advertisement