sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Strange Warehouse behavior

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved SketchUp Discussions
    sketchup
    4 Posts 2 Posters 345 Views 2 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • J
      jlyon
      last edited by

      I'm trying to download models of roof tiles. I'm typing "roof tiles" in the search box, and have checked "models". After starting the search, I see a group of models come up, and then they flash off and the Warehouse screens goes blank. This isn't happening on searches of other models.

      Could someone check if this is happening on their computer as well?

      Thanks

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • Dave RD
        Dave R
        last edited by

        I just tried it and it works fine for me. No flashing or anything.

        Etaoin Shrdlu

        %

        (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

        G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

        M30

        %

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • J
          jlyon
          last edited by

          Thanks, Dave. I'll keep checking. I'm currently running 2013 and 2014 as I transition to 2014. Same behavior on both versions. Must be something on my computer or possibly a network connection issue.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • Dave RD
            Dave R
            last edited by

            You might try clearing your temporary internet files/Cache.

            Etaoin Shrdlu

            %

            (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

            G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

            M30

            %

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            • 1 / 1
            • First post
              Last post
            Buy SketchPlus
            Buy SUbD
            Buy WrapR
            Buy eBook
            Buy Modelur
            Buy Vertex Tools
            Buy SketchCuisine
            Buy FormFonts

            Advertisement