sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Anybody recognize this decal?

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved SketchUp Discussions
    sketchup
    75 Posts 16 Posters 7.0k Views 16 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • BoxB
      Box
      last edited by

      Tig's new extrude tools plugin makes the eyes water.


      Tig's Extrude tools.jpg

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • BoxB
        Box
        last edited by

        On a completely unrelated note that probably doesn't even belong in this thread, I found this............


        So so close.jpg

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • KrisidiousK
          Krisidious
          last edited by

          closer... half way there.

          By: Kristoff Rand
          Home DesignerUnique House Plans

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • BoxB
            Box
            last edited by

            I guess I should have been more careful when I cropped it.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • hellnbakH
              hellnbak
              last edited by

              @box said:

              I guess I should have been more careful when I cropped it.

              Can you tell me where you found this?

              "Politicians are just like diapers -- they need to be changed often, and for the same reason"

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • BoxB
                Box
                last edited by

                It was on the facebook page that Solo posted to.
                Here is the direct link to it if you have a facebook login.
                Not sure if you can see it these days if you don't have a Farcebook account.
                https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=485831854766324&set=pb.203168279699351.-2207520000.1369583393.&type=3&theater

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • hellnbakH
                  hellnbak
                  last edited by

                  I'm not a Facebook member (not a member of any of the social media things) but it did let me see it. Unfortunately there was no cropping, couldn't see any more of the sticker. Oh well.

                  Thanks.

                  "Politicians are just like diapers -- they need to be changed often, and for the same reason"

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • BoxB
                    Box
                    last edited by

                    Sorry about that, the cropping comment was my little joke.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • hellnbakH
                      hellnbak
                      last edited by

                      No problem.

                      We're probably gonna get flack for talking about car decals in the buttplug thread πŸ˜‰

                      "Politicians are just like diapers -- they need to be changed often, and for the same reason"

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • BoxB
                        Box
                        last edited by

                        And we will deserve, perhaps enjoy, every bit of discipline they hand out to us.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • olisheaO
                          olishea
                          last edited by

                          @chedda said:

                          I'm English ! Lol I guess this should be in the plugin section.

                          πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

                          I'm literally crying with laughter!

                          and poopy time?!!! ages 3+?!! WHAAAAAAAA?

                          What is going on in the world?!

                          oli

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                          Register Login
                          • 1
                          • 2
                          • 3
                          • 4
                          • 3 / 4
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          Buy SketchPlus
                          Buy SUbD
                          Buy WrapR
                          Buy eBook
                          Buy Modelur
                          Buy Vertex Tools
                          Buy SketchCuisine
                          Buy FormFonts

                          Advertisement