sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Anybody recognize this decal?

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved SketchUp Discussions
    sketchup
    75 Posts 16 Posters 7.0k Views 16 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Mike AmosM
      Mike Amos
      last edited by

      Just a knee jerk reaction and a bit of sensitivity to the subject right now. I have seen this type of sticker and some of them do leave a nasty mark on the paint. I was based in germany for several years and the ruling was that foreign nationals HAD to have a sticker advertising their nationality if they were there for more than a few weeks like we were. My ford taunus mark three was left with paint hanging off afetr I removed the previous owners scotish version for an english sticker. Pity the scotish sticker was not a bit smaller really. My car has just had the interior trim replaced post vandalism and the trimmer made a few dings in the paintwork already. Lucky I have a really good paint guy.........

      Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • KrisidiousK
        Krisidious
        last edited by

        Where would you put all of those small yet incredibly valuable stickers in between events? While still keeping them in good condition? a large piece of Mylar?

        By: Kristoff Rand
        Home DesignerUnique House Plans

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • BoxB
          Box
          last edited by

          It would appear the only storage criteria for them is, Nowhere near a camera.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • hellnbakH
            hellnbak
            last edited by

            @box said:

            It would appear the only storage criteria for them is, Nowhere near a camera.

            🀣

            "Politicians are just like diapers -- they need to be changed often, and for the same reason"

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • KrisidiousK
              Krisidious
              last edited by

              lmao...

              By: Kristoff Rand
              Home DesignerUnique House Plans

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • david_hD
                david_h
                last edited by

                obviously theyre from a very famous vintage car rally...

                in Buttplug, Nebraska.

                If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • hellnbakH
                  hellnbak
                  last edited by

                  I googled Buttplug, Nebraska --
                  2013-05-25_211407.png
                  I didn't click on any of them, didn't want to get on a very strange mailing list πŸ˜†

                  "Politicians are just like diapers -- they need to be changed often, and for the same reason"

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • BoxB
                    Box
                    last edited by

                    I bet you'll have no trouble getting close up photos of them.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • hellnbakH
                      hellnbak
                      last edited by

                      @box said:

                      I bet you'll have no trouble getting close up photos of them.

                      You click on 'em and find out.

                      What the hell is a "viewable glass buttplug"? Wait, don't wanna know 😲

                      "Politicians are just like diapers -- they need to be changed often, and for the same reason"

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • olisheaO
                        olishea
                        last edited by

                        wow this thread went very off topic. πŸ˜†

                        oli

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • hellnbakH
                          hellnbak
                          last edited by

                          @olishea said:

                          wow this thread went very off topic. πŸ˜†

                          Tell me about it. Not sure it would even qualify for the Corner Bar now 😳

                          "Politicians are just like diapers -- they need to be changed often, and for the same reason"

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • cheddaC
                            chedda
                            last edited by

                            I just found a hi-res version of a glass buttplug with an ace sticker on it wow.

                            Kraken Wrangler https://www.flickr.com/photos/132441293@N03/

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • BoxB
                              Box
                              last edited by

                              English is a tricky language isn't it, let me fix that for you....

                              @unknownuser said:

                              I just found my version of a glass buttplug with an arse stuck on it wow.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • BoxB
                                Box
                                last edited by

                                I was joking

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • cheddaC
                                  chedda
                                  last edited by

                                  I'm English ! Lol I guess this should be in the plugin section.

                                  Kraken Wrangler https://www.flickr.com/photos/132441293@N03/

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • cheddaC
                                    chedda
                                    last edited by

                                    I know I'm laughing. Any news with the sticker ? (Lights cigarette)

                                    Kraken Wrangler https://www.flickr.com/photos/132441293@N03/

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • BoxB
                                      Box
                                      last edited by

                                      Your edit made coffee come out my nose.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • cheddaC
                                        chedda
                                        last edited by

                                        Kraken Wrangler https://www.flickr.com/photos/132441293@N03/

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • BoxB
                                          Box
                                          last edited by

                                          We really have gone off on a tangent here, down a dark ally one might say....or up the back passage garden path even.
                                          But it's a nice break from all the upgrade whining and I'm sure Helln' doesn't mind too much.

                                          You do know I will never be able to look at a plugin again without thinking of this. All those threads with titles like, Help with installing plug in..........

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • hellnbakH
                                            hellnbak
                                            last edited by

                                            Mind? I'm getting an education here πŸ˜† (a perverted education, but still....)

                                            "Politicians are just like diapers -- they need to be changed often, and for the same reason"

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 4
                                            • 1 / 4
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement